• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

next monthly master?

I hate how he has the afro player model. I suppose it's better than Dennis Johnson being bald or Tree Rollins being white. I guess I should be thankful for small mercies.

Amma

Rookie 1
Just test on 3rd event of him and on ball defense is bad really, easy to stolen by others players.

Josh

Rookie 1
He can't defend.. It's like Ea forgot to code defense into him... He definitely a bench player

TomH

Pro 2
His stats are being fixed not sure when
Glad to hear that. I was on the porch at 5 AM with my first cup of coffee, opened the app, saw the stats, and literally started puking. All the way to the kitchen sink. Now, no, I don’t think it’s from the Dr J card, I think it’s from the place I ate lunch yesterday. I’m sick as hell. But it makes for a disgusting and semi-interesting story. (I have a 4 hour drive each way work trip tomorrow that can’t be cancelled, I better be better)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Later this month
Ok let's hope so.. holding on to the tokens.
Though confused abt the legends as I can get duncan then..
Side note.. vince is auctionable but not ua steph/embiid supposedly due to some licensing issues (UA)..doesnt explain the 4th of july masters not being auctionable though

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok let's hope so.. holding on to the tokens.
Though confused abt the legends as I can get duncan then..
Side note.. vince is auctionable but not ua steph/embiid supposedly due to some licensing issues (UA)..doesnt explain the 4th of july masters not being auctionable though
Yeah I called the UA ones not being auctionable because they're meant as advertisements but these 105 Baylor and 106 Bradley cards are rotting in my inventory

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I still see a bench player unless I need coins of course. Much better stats tho
Yeah bench player for sure but it's just so funny that they blamed the stats on a mistake rather than admit that they thought we would be fine with it or that they just didn't give a damn and potentially copied another card's stats then didn't make them unique for the overall because that is by far the worst stats of a 108 until that Time Lord 108 comes out which hopefully they will get their heads out of their asses with that card too

Josh

Rookie 1
Yeah I called the UA ones not being auctionable because they're meant as advertisements but these 105 Baylor and 106 Bradley cards are rotting in my inventory
I'm beyond pissed at this point. If EA even decided to make them auctionable now, they wouldn't be worth as much as they would have two weeks ago.
They made us waste our time getting them. That's just a dick move from EA and I'm seriously thinking of resigning up for twitter so I can let them have it directly

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm beyond pissed at this point. If EA even decided to make them auctionable now, they wouldn't be worth as much as they would have two weeks ago.
They made us waste our time getting them. That's just a dick move from EA and I'm seriously thinking of resigning up for twitter so I can let them have it directly
Yeah they tried to confuse people with "listening restrictions" rather than just flat out saying part of the endorsement deal was to make sure they were as prevalent as possible same thing with Champs Sports Buddy Hield but they took a different approach to it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.