• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next FB player is PG LeBron James

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And since it's a PG one it could potentially bring us the OOP cards that were supposed to come this promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Interesting.. Stats will be interesting

Yeah it's from 2006 so hopefully he doesn't get a 2006 LeBron worthy 3pt stat lol but his cards are always juiced and this should be no different it should be at least 90 overall hopefully higher

cire2245

Rookie 3
They should really need to push fb's ovr up to catch up with most of hard grinder's/top players' franchise ovr. I am currently at 91 and any 90 cards and below won't have any impact on my team thus i feel like this program is useless at the moment unless you will get them for coins, which i don't think will also have good price since 90 cards are now cheap in the ah. They should start releasing 92 or 93 cards for legend and fb then also increase the cap level for elevate players.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They should really need to push fb's ovr up to catch up with most of hard grinder's/top players' franchise ovr. I am currently at 91 and any 90 cards and below won't have any impact on my team thus i feel like this program is useless at the moment unless you will get them for coins, which i don't think will also have good price since 90 cards are now cheap in the ah. They should start releasing 92 or 93 cards for legend and fb then also increase the cap level for elevate players.

Yeah they should make them better I expected LeBron to be at least a 90 there is no reason why he should be an 89

Yeah they should make them better I expected LeBron to be at least a 90 there is no reason why he should be an 89
They don't want people having higher ovr grindable players so they have purposefully kept their ovr low to push people towards paying content. Thats why def/off impact players are still at 89, FBs still at 89, winter lineup players max out at 89, and Elevate players at 88. Probably the same reason they gave up on Embiid & Harden.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They don't want people having higher ovr grindable players so they have purposefully kept their ovr low to push people towards paying content. Thats why def/off impact players are still at 89, FBs still at 89, winter lineup players max out at 89, and Elevate players at 88. Probably the same reason they gave up on Embiid & Harden.

Oh yeah I know that why put so much effort towards making players that people can get for free as good or close to the ones that cost money

Oh yeah I know that why put so much effort towards making players that people can get for free as good or close to the ones that cost money

Lol I know you know that, if anyone does its you hahaha. I was just elaborating. They are close I agree, and it makes no sense but my belief is its done to emphasize ovr. Releasing an 89 FB PG, when everyone already has Curry or Magic ensures we will be looking towards the next promo for a new PG instead of a grindable program.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Lol I know you know that, if anyone does its you hahaha. I was just elaborating. They are close I agree, and it makes no sense but my belief is its done to emphasize ovr. Releasing an 89 FB PG, when everyone already has Curry or Magic ensures we will be looking towards the next promo for a new PG instead of a grindable program.

Yeah their plan is stupid from a player standpoint but smart from a business standpoint which is what matters to them

Wow! Just look at his stats. Not even one 90 Stat for a LeBron card hahahaha! All the other 89s even Ariza has at least 1 90 stat, some even 2.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.