• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next (?) 2 set legends

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
As you guys can see Sikma comes tomorrow but there was a leaked Pistol Pete as well which may be for next week

Attachments

• 1550290106817.jpg
    1550290106817.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,862
  • Screenshot_20190215-220922.png
    Screenshot_20190215-220922.png
    542.8 KB · Views: 1,859

Hetzer

Rookie 1
That Sikma blows! Horrendous defense & 90 rebounding? For a 97 C? Wtf EA

Im worried abt the trend of giving legends bad stats.... really dont want pistol pete to have bad stats. Hes always one of my favourite cards...

Judging by the gold card it looks like his stats will be average at best. Last year had quite a few serviceable UL cards but this year they have all been underwhelming.

LionofJudah27

Rookie 1
Yea Pete?s gold card doesn?t look good at all but those stats could drastically change. For example, Bob Pettit's gold card had a 75 dunk rating while his 96 ovr had a 97 ovr dunk rating so its almost impossible to get a good idea of what his stats will look like just based off his gold card.

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
Hello guys.. Im corious, How did you know therell be pete maravich in next week legend? Where can we find that leaked information of next card?

As for me, I am on the verge of completing a long way of exhausting grinding legend card. So i wanna know what comes next to get my option right. Dont we all, right? :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hello guys.. Im corious, How did you know therell be pete maravich in next week legend? Where can we find that leaked information of next card?

As for me, I am on the verge of completing a long way of exhausting grinding legend card. So i wanna know what comes next to get my option right. Dont we all, right? :)

The person that showed it to me said they pulled it from packs they showed the gold Sikma and Pistol Pete several days ago but I was skeptical because of the descriptions on the cards so I didn't post them here until I saw Sikma was put into the game yesterday which meant the pictures were real which is why I then felt comfortable with sharing the picture of Pistol Pete

With SD Ingles upgradeable to 100 I wonder if I should use my last 75 wildcards to get him and sell him or wait for the 100s to drop? What price you see him going for?

dub365

All-Star 1
Looks good.... the one position & style I've been needing for bench. See if he is better than LBJ. Ppl will want him for that 3pt stat. Bet he'll be around 2.5 mil tomorrow

Looks good.... the one position & style I've been needing for bench. See if he is better than LBJ. Ppl will want him for that 3pt stat. Bet he'll be around 2.5 mil tomorrow
His much better than Lbj. Just to test him out I've been shooting all 3s in SD and his been making them pretty easily. I even hit 7 3s in one match against a higher ovr so I'd highly recommend him.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
His much better than Lbj. Just to test him out I've been shooting all 3s in SD and his been making them pretty easily. I even hit 7 3s in one match against a higher ovr so I'd highly recommend him.
Day 1 syndrome..:)

Tmr nerfed.. lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.