• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New to the game, old everywhere else.

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Old dog player here, not very experienced with this type of game but enjoying it immensely. Wanna say thanks to you experienced posters here -- once I figured out some of the abbreviations this forum really helped me figure some things out.

Things were going great until tonight -- I finally figured out how to do the campaigns, and wanted to go for Larry Bird (hate the guy but I follow good advice) and in the last seconds of Q4 of the Jerry West game, as I am winning - CRASH -- 88 precious stamina points disappear. Stinks!

Thanks again everyone. I'll go back to lurking and learning.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Welcome to the forum officially and yeah that sucks it seems to be happening at random to a lot of people

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
Thanks guys. New problem today. Dr. J is in my street lineup and I can't replace him to upgrade. For some reason my other SFs don't show up: "You have no items on the bench". I restarted my device to no avail. Any suggestions?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Thanks guys. New problem today. Dr. J is in my street lineup and I can't replace him to upgrade. For some reason my other SFs don't show up: "You have no items on the bench". I restarted my device to no avail. Any suggestions?
Juat buy a cheap street sf from the auction house

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.