• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Legend program from this Saturday

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Dont know if this was already a thread

SET LEGEND
1. 87 Shawn Marion
2. 87 Karl Malone
3. 87 Nate rchibald

Each set needs 75 collectibles and a gold card. U get one of each from the live event and then blitz event for tokens which can be converted to wild cards

PACK LEGEND
88 Ray Allen - store chance packs and 10k guaranteed packs

This is from 4ktosh' test server video.. Don't know what particulars will change when it releases.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Re: New legend program from Saturday

I think the program will be good but they need to add some rep and coin packs and when you play a event it costs 50 stamina I thinks that too much may be 30 or 25

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Thanks, the thread moved to the News section.

Techon

Rookie 1

I think the program will be good but they need to add some rep and coin packs and when you play a event it costs 50 stamina I thinks that too much may be 30 or 25

agreed. rep was mostly useless through most of season 2.

X_1618

Rookie 1

SET LEGEND
1. 87 Shawn Marion
2. 87 Karl Malone
3. 87 Nate rchibald

Each set needs 75 collectibles and a gold card. U get one of each from the live event and then blitz event for tokens which can be converted to wild cards

PACK LEGEND

This is from 4ktosh' test server video.. Don't know what particulars will change when it releases.

88 Allen is PG or SG?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

SET LEGEND
1. 87 Shawn Marion
2. 87 Karl Malone
3. 87 Nate rchibald

PACK LEGEND

88 Allen is PG or SG?
Sg
Had there been a pg ray Allen card in this game ever?
Thr only let one i remember was SF

X_1618

Rookie 1

SET LEGEND
1. 87 Shawn Marion
2. 87 Karl Malone
3. 87 Nate rchibald

PACK LEGEND

88 Allen is PG or SG?
Sg
Had there been a pg ray Allen card in this game ever?
Thr only let one i remember was SF

thank you for your info.

do you know more information for 88 legend cards? other than allen, dr.j, the rest player is ??

So is the blitz event only on Saturdays? My blitz event box is empty
Edit: After reading the information yes it is only Saturdays. Man its going to take forever to grind a legend.

ramizi

Rookie 2
Anyone manged to pass the Karl Malone 3pt challenge? I failed 3 times already costing 150 stamina.
The guys misses perfect releases all the time!

Folks spent 100 dollars on this card??? I can almost see the Dr J, he at least has pretty good stats, but this?? I mean, I guess it?s valuable in this game since rebounds can be hard to get.

Attachments

• 5102FFD8-3C2B-4AE4-BC8E-650140807F2F.png
    5102FFD8-3C2B-4AE4-BC8E-650140807F2F.png
    905.7 KB · Views: 1,158

ramizi

Rookie 2
Folks spent 100 dollars on this card??? I can almost see the Dr J, he at least has pretty good stats, but this?? I mean, I guess it?s valuable in this game since rebounds can be hard to get.
Don't know man, seems like a good pick to me.
Not that I would've spent the 100$ but great on rebounds & blocks --> RIM PROTECTOR

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Other than his great rebounding stats, his speed, agility and dribbling are good .. which eould make him faster in game.. BUT his dunking is pretty low..
I find wilt great at almost eveythign except oops and dunks.. davis is great at dunks though

Yes, the rebounding and blocks are nice. But that?s it, lol. You get the benefit of helping increase a OVR as well. That?s gotta be one of the lowest dunk ratings I?ve seen for a card of his stature. It?s easy to miss dunks at 80, imagine 73... still, a nice card, just not $100 nice but EA knows what they?re doing I guess ( or maybe only 5 people buy it, where as if it were 40-50 they could get 20-30 sales)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.