• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Jumpball Technique?

X020179

Pro 1
Seeing as the former one has been ‘patched’, is there any other surefire jumpball techniques? I’ve been losing every single one since the sudden change, and it’s pretty annoying.

X020179

Pro 1
I didn't even know there was anything going on that could be patched...
It used to be that the moment the ref starts to move you spam tap the button and it always worked. Maybe I’m just not too keen as I used to be. Patched wasn’t the correct terminology though.

MisterWarhol

Rookie 1
It used to be that the moment the ref starts to move you spam tap the button and it always worked. Maybe I’m just not too keen as I used to be. Patched wasn’t the correct terminology though.

It has undoubtedly changed recently in comparison to how it had always been since I began playing during season 1.

I thought I became irrationally annoyed when I'd lose maybe 1 out of every 50 or so jumps-mostly due to becoming distracted in the moment when the pre-game loading screen was up&catching on a split second late-but .. a recent trend of very brief moments of absolute fury within me bc of whatever alteration they've made has taught me that I had it made in virtual tip-off heaven & took it for granted.

betaman411

All-Star 1
It has undoubtedly changed recently in comparison to how it had always been since I began playing during season 1.

I thought I became irrationally annoyed when I'd lose maybe 1 out of every 50 or so jumps-mostly due to becoming distracted in the moment when the pre-game loading screen was up&catching on a split second late-but .. a recent trend of very brief moments of absolute fury within me bc of whatever alteration they've made has taught me that I had it made in virtual tip-off heaven & took it for granted.
LOL...this is especially true for me in Arena mode! 😖

cekspree

Rookie 1
Whoever swipes earliest before the ref actually tosses it up usually wins the tip, at least in my experience. even when my Center is way shorter (magic johnson) and jumping against Yao Ming.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.