• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NEW GOTW PLAYERS

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1
take a look at the games on Thursday, and then make a guess by picking 1 of the games, and then picking a player from each side

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We won't know until Monday but like MyNameJeff21 said just take one of the games and you can possibly figure it out I'd personally like them to come from the Wolves and Magic game

But in the future I would like to see less of these leak request threads since they usually don't turn into anything of use to anyone

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
We won't know until Monday but like MyNameJeff21 said just take one of the games and you can possibly figure it out I'd personally like them to come from the Wolves and Magic game

But in the future I would like to see less of these leak request threads since they usually don't turn into anything of use to anyone

I bet in comes from LAL VS GSW ;)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I bet in comes from LAL VS GSW ;)

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised

kebean17

Rookie 1

i apologize. . . okay stewie i understand

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

i apologize. . . okay stewie i understand

Prediction threads are one thing but asking people for any info on it when it isn't available is what I'm referring to as far as leaks go they will be posted when available because more often than not there is no leak to provide

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.