• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

new flashback player ?

snowert

Rookie 1
Stewie, since you having elevate Hayward, do you know whether we can have another FB Hayward in our starting lineup?

Hetzer

Rookie 1
don't you think asking another player to use 120 tokens for a player he probably doesn't need is a bit too much?

snowert

Rookie 1
don't you think asking another player to use 120 tokens for a player he probably doesn't need is a bit too much?

I am just asking anyone know about it, since that is both in different position , and I saw during out of position players, it can have both same players on the starting line up.

If you think that's too much, you can ignore the message since you are not giving any help and constructive opinions

Hetzer

Rookie 1

I am just asking anyone know about it, since that is both in different position , and I saw during out of position players, it can have both same players on the starting line up.

If you think that's too much, you can ignore the message since you are not giving any help and constructive opinions
Well, since you mentioned stewie having the Elevate Hayward, I thought you were asking stewie to get Hayward and test it. But yeah I get your point. I don't like bickering online anyways.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie, since you having elevate Hayward, do you know whether we can have another FB Hayward in our starting lineup?

I got him on my alt because I saw this question and I needed a new SF the answer is no he can't be used with elevate Hayward

Now I just played the live event and since it didn't allow me to have 2 Haywards on the team it made me have 2 ghost Markkanens so 2 different cards of the same person isn't allowed in a live event but 2 identical cards are smh

Techon

Rookie 1

Well, since you mentioned stewie having the Elevate Hayward, I thought you were asking stewie to get Hayward and test it. But yeah I get your point. I don't like bickering online anyways.

Just grabbed my popcorn,love seeing people fight like babies on the internet!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Just grabbed my popcorn,love seeing people fight like babies on the internet!

Don't instigate stuff it was over no need to try to reignite something

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.