• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

new Elevate Whiteside has dynamite ratings!

ramizi

Rookie 2
Check out new elevate player Hassan Whiteside stats:

So rebounding & inside the paint numbers going to be 90+ once he is 85 overall!
I guess someone in EA listend to the Butler complaints.

:D

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,920
  • Screenshot_20181111-135337.jpg
    Screenshot_20181111-135337.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,900
  • Screenshot_20181111-135337.jpg
    Screenshot_20181111-135337.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,909

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah 1 week they give shitty stats for any position to Butler but great C stats for Whiteside the next week Jimmy never gets respect in this game stats wise and his card looks like it was the 1st Elevate card and not Westbrook/Griffin with how bad those stats are even the store card maxed is pretty bad outside of defensive stats

Cortes

Rookie 1
I have lots of elevate tokens cuz I stopped play showdown and I play just daily events/campaigns, waiting for better game from EA (lol). So, I can use them all on Whiteside cuz I didn't touch Ingram and Butler.

I will post screens in a moment if someone cares. Probably can make him 83 or 84 with all the tokens I have.

Cortes

Rookie 1
33Hja6F.png

ggTyriw.png

Rebounding, post shot and contested shot are great for 84 version, but rebounding is so broken in this game and other stats are nothing special, so I don't know what to think.. he is so slow comparing to Wilt or Big Ben, but this card probably plays great as AI (like Russ and Blake).

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
33Hja6F.png

ggTyriw.png

Rebounding, post shot and contested shot are great for 84 version, but rebounding is so broken in this game and other stats are nothing special, so I don't know what to think.. he is so slow comparing to Wilt or Big Ben, but this card probably plays great as AI (like Russ and Blake).

Thanks for sharing the contested shot stat for someone that doesn't score much is very odd

Cortes

Rookie 1
Thanks for sharing the contested shot stat for someone that doesn't score much is very odd
np.. yea, contested shot and scoring with contact are sick for a 84 defensive-minded center like HW.
He is probably the best shot-blocking center in NBA, so 92 should be his shot block (it's just 83). EA should switch SB stat with CS and all would look correct.

He did put up 29 points, 9 blocks, and 20 rebounds a few weeks back. A motivated Hassan is a monster. His attitude and lack of motivation gets in his way. I feel these stats make sense.
By the way how do they pick elevate players? Like impact is it based on players that recently "elevate" their teams?

92 contested...I wonder at what number does it really not make a huge difference? Like, with Klay at 70, I definitely notice he makes less if the defense is close or closing out. Then there?s Steve Smith who has a pretty good contested but I can?t make squat with him usually, even though he?s a 76 3, which obviously isn?t amazing but it?s about as good as Simmons

He did put up 29 points, 9 blocks, and 20 rebounds a few weeks back. A motivated Hassan is a monster. His attitude and lack of motivation gets in his way. I feel these stats make sense.
By the way how do they pick elevate players? Like impact is it based on players that recently "elevate" their teams?

I think "elevate" simply refers to the process of leveling them up. I believe Hoffman is in charge of picking the players. I must say they've done an excellent job of designing these cards.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
yeah but a (max85) def C.. when an 86 def C is currently available?
umm.. at least could have been a bal C..
#my2cs

I think "elevate" simply refers to the process of leveling them up. I believe Hoffman is in charge of picking the players. I must say they've done an excellent job of designing these cards.
Ah I see. I'm just curious how they actually select who we will get. I agree they definitely did a good job designing these cards. Plus considering top tier cards are 87-90 now, a free 85ovr ain't bad at all. I used 85 Westbrook and Griffin for quite a while until Halloween.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Rhis is a good news. Also, if they could make the trained elevate players to also be used as training points for another elevate player with tp points carrying over that would be awesome as well.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Has someone leveled whiteside up to 88 and can show his stats? I'm thinking of getting a 90 bf center once i complete the 500 tokens but might just work on him so i can spend my bf tokens on other position to improve my lineup.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.