• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New campaign?

dub365

All-Star 1
Whichever elites there are, I ha ent done the sets yet only got the 81 giannas from events. But can I pull them in packs or only sets? Really want the cover giannas and that harden +4
Those are masters. Need to to the trade in sets for those

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, the 81+ ovr players that you get from the 5100 points packs in the current campaign can not be used in sets for the current campaign...

How does that make sense?

dub365

All-Star 1
So, the 81+ ovr players that you get from the 5100 points packs in the current campaign can not be used in sets for the current campaign...

How does that make sense?
Ummm, it helps you upgrade your lineup or gets you coins if you sell them. It also gets you the elites you need for the 1st Upgrade set, so that you don't need to buy any off the AH. It's no different than the packs for Shards or Bonus Tier packs.......those don't help you in the promo. They're giving ppl options so that it's not "Grind for Master or Nothing". I'm cool with that.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Ummm, it helps you upgrade your lineup or gets you coins if you sell them. It also gets you the elites you need for the 1st Upgrade set, so that you don't need to buy any off the AH. It's no different than the packs for Shards or Bonus Tier packs.......those don't help you in the promo. They're giving ppl options so that it's not "Grind for Master or Nothing". I'm cool with that.
That's true. It only gives you a maximum of 10 81+ players throughout the promo though, and with prices of 83 players dropping daily, it would have been nice if we could use the players in the street upgrade sets.

How are we supposed to earn the promo players otherwise? From what I can tell, you only get three 81 masters that you can actually use in sets..

dub365

All-Star 1
That's true. It only gives you a maximum of 10 81+ players throughout the promo though, and with prices of 83 players dropping daily, it would have been nice if we could use the players in the street upgrade sets.

How are we supposed to earn the promo players otherwise? From what I can tell, you only get three 81 masters that you can actually use in sets..
You complete the STREET UPGRADE 1 SET by completing the silver and gold sets in the row above it and using those tokens. That gives you an 81+ card that's non-auctionable and it can be put into the STREET UPGRADE 2 set that gives you an 84 for 5 of the 81s.
Screenshot_20191108-012056.png

Screenshot_20191108-012103.png

Screenshot_20191108-012110.png

Then you put two of the 84s into the Master Upgrade 1 set that gives you a choice of 85 OVR Masters.
Screenshot_20191108-012120.png

Then take two of the 85s and put them in the 2nd Master set for a choice of 86 OVR Masters

Hroswith

Rookie 3
You complete the STREET UPGRADE 1 SET by completing the silver and gold sets in the row above it and using those tokens. That gives you an 81+ card that's non-auctionable and it can be put into the STREET UPGRADE 2 set that gives you an 84 for 5 of the 81s.
View attachment 3104
View attachment 3105
View attachment 3106
Then you put two of the 84s into the Master Upgrade 1 set that gives you a choice of 85 OVR Masters.
View attachment 3107
Then take two of the 85s and put them in the 2nd Master set for a choice of 86 OVR Masters
OK, so getting an 85/86 master isn't worth it, considering the prices in AH. Seems like ridiculously much effort for a master.

I’m actually really enjoying this promo and think it’s one of the best they’ve done in ages, but it does mark the return of DUPLICATE PULLS!

89C9B90A-A209-4926-824D-6225644AF186.png

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Only if you want, obviously theres going to be better cards later on. But idk...
It's just that, with 85+ cards being sold for less than 1M now, the cost of getting these masters seems higher than what you stand to gain.

You could buy 10 81+ cards from the promo, sell them in the AH and buy two or three 85+ players for the same amount of effort as it would cost you to get a single 85 Master from the promo.

The balance just seems off this promo. And it's EA's fault, because they dropped so many 85+ cards, that they've flooded the game and earning an 85 Master through effort just doesn't give you the edge in your lineup.

I'd rather have 85 Young, Drexler and T-Mac over an 85 Harden, even if out of the four, I'd definitely pick that Harden.

It just doesn't seem worth it to me.. But others might see differently

A lot of the promos of late have been points based promos with milestones. I can't remember the last time we had to trade in players.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yeah, I like the milestones gives us hope and accomplishments. In my opinion. Weird though the bones in league are still there. Was hoping it still worked and I could possibly get the silvers I need but sadly, they said no to me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.