• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Campaign? Quantum Dunk (Aug 3rd, 2019)

TomH

Pro 2
5 107s is worrying to me. We have 11 108s out there already, and a ton of 107s. Time to have a 108 promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
5 107s is worrying to me. We have 11 108s out there already, and a ton of 107s. Time to have a 108 promo
Yeah I was hoping for 108 but the dunk part worries me more because if all the masters have ITP that will be a bummer because 3>2

It's definitely time for a 108 promo. This is what they like doing then in the last minute they will rush and release a ton of 109s & 110s hoping people will feel the pinch and spend. At the end of last season I remember rushing to complete the SD masters up until the last minute.

X020179

Pro 1
what about the three remaining of 107 ?
Anyone have the picture ?
curious about Penny one.
Nope they didn’t show up but the positions will likely be

PG: Bob Cousy
SG: Jerry West
SF: Penny Hardaway
PF: Larry Bird
C: Tim Duncan

Stats may not be final

Amma

Rookie 1

Stats may not be final

Just hope no 2pt clutch ability.
interested with two of they, hope can claim about 2 master on upcoming promos with free.

Stats may not be final
Exactly like this.

Abilities:

Cousy----- 2pt clutch
West------ 3 pt BB
Penny-----2pt clutch
Bird ------- 3pt clutch
Duncan---- ITP

No defensive players

cire2245

Rookie 3
Why can’t they just make penny a pg, larry an sf and duncan a pf? Will probably just get them for my bench boost.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Why can’t they just make penny a pg, larry an sf and duncan a pf? Will probably just get them for my bench boost.
Penny played some SF, Bird played some PF, and Duncan played some C so they all make sense from a realistic standpoint unlike the promo we have now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.