• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Award Winners with 100 OVR J.Harden & K.Garnett

Alekk

Rookie 2
Note: Shaq's set disappeared, if you got 6/6 correct, don't accidentally waste them in the nomination ballot exchange. It should reappear again.

Here are all award winner stats:
You need to build all 10 to get enough tokens for one of the MVP masters.
On the plus side, every cards stats are pretty great.
Harden has +3 boost to three-pointer and the In the Paint ability.
Garnett has +3 boost to speed and the In the Paint ability.
TbhQSp0.png

54fn3gS.png

JqUSDNc.png

33moLJm.png

9OPtZsB.png

AAicuG4.png

Vn127CB.png

xhVuE2o.png

N51GoKY.png

LjeHHjk.png

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Nice, wish harden wasn't and SG though.

Definitely getting my hands on that Payton.

dougyd

Rookie 1
How many freakin' Gary Payton cards do we need? Seriously... they haven't released a card of a new player in months.

I posted on GG but again here: thoughts on whether it might be more prudent to use my 300+ ballots on the nominee set instead of hanging on to them past the timer expiration? On the one hand, I?m wondering if EA will extend the promo and give me a chance to see how many more ballots I can collect. On the other, I don?t want to end up with hundreds of useless items that I assume I?d need to sell off one by one for 100 coins each smh. Might be better to get some cards out of nominee sets to sell off?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I posted on GG but again here: thoughts on whether it might be more prudent to use my 300+ ballots on the nominee set instead of hanging on to them past the timer expiration? On the one hand, I?m wondering if EA will extend the promo and give me a chance to see how many more ballots I can collect. On the other, I don?t want to end up with hundreds of useless items that I assume I?d need to sell off one by one for 100 coins each smh. Might be better to get some cards out of nominee sets to sell off?

Do the winner sets instead you're most likely to pull a coach from the nominee set so you will turn the 300 tokens into like 1 mil max (assuming you don't pull a coach every time) but you can make that from building and selling Payton while only using 125 of your 300 tokens

Alekk

Rookie 2

It's almost a guarantee it won't be extended, so use up yours. Maybe wait until we get news from the Asian server to see what happens after maintenance.
On this topic, this promo was impossible right ? I grinded as much as possible and I'm still 300 tokens short. An MVP could only be build if I could somehow see the future and didn't build Shaq.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I think it will expire without any other chances, given the events are expiring and the other versions of the game are already introducing new content. I will end with 7 podiums, so an extension would be awesome for me, but I don't have hope.

Thanks, guys. I built GP and then just went ahead and redeemed my remaining 200 ballots in the nominee set. I got 92 AD, 91 Tatum, and then two coaches. All told, looks like I?ll pocket 2M for my low-maintenance efforts. Really shitty promo, but then again I knew from the get-go I had no chance for the MVP so in my mind it?s a relatively easy 2M earned. The first wave of the promo with the nominees was much better, as I came out with both ITP shaq and 97 Lauri. Hope the next promo isn?t such a turd.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Thanks, guys. I built GP and then just went ahead and redeemed my remaining 200 ballots in the nominee set. I got 92 AD, 91 Tatum, and then two coaches. All told, looks like I?ll pocket 2M for my low-maintenance efforts. Really shitty promo, but then again I knew from the get-go I had no chance for the MVP so in my mind it?s a relatively easy 2M earned. The first wave of the promo with the nominees was much better, as I came out with both ITP shaq and 97 Lauri. Hope the next promo isn?t such a turd.

I too didn't focus on getting either Harden or Garnett.

The targets I had was to get Casey & Avery Johnson Plats, & Granger 95 for the SD fan and reps boosts merely.

The rest of the nominee players/ coaches, I sold off to get coins in order to buy the TOTW gold players in order to get Jason Kidd 94 at PG.
Kidd is worth the hustle and gold coins spending.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.