• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Auction House prices

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm finding bid 100 buy 99999999 the easiest way.. might not be the best way, but its easy
Yeah I still use that for anything that isn't brand new because if it's not brand new the value likely isn't much at all so I'm not gonna put a bunch of different prices up for the cards I want to sell

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah I still use that for anything that isn't brand new because if it's not brand new the value likely isn't much at all so I'm not gonna put a bunch of different prices up for the cards I want to sell
I tried it for the potg curry on my alt as an experiment.. got 2 mill.. maybe could have got more but dont think by a lot..
plus if I overpriced it in my first attempt I would up end up getting less which has happened b4

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I tried it for the potg curry on my alt as an experiment.. got 2 mill.. maybe could have got more but dont think by a lot..
plus if I overpriced it in my first attempt I would up end up getting less which has happened b4
Yeah smart strategy honestly because I tried to sell mine for 3.8 at first and ended up selling it for 2.5 after a couple failed attempts

Those prices don't work, I've tried them for days and nothing sold. The only thing that has been working for me is 101 bid and 999999999 buy now for any card lower than 104ovr.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.