• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New 93 ovr cards - Base Player Series 2

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The ones i could find
Lockdown
PG - simmons/Murray
SG - Booker/Derozan
SF - Doncic/giannis
PF - Kuzma/tatum
C - Whiteside/kanter
Street
PG - Vanvleet/fox
SG - butler
SF - Tatum/ pg13
PF - Collins/ Markkanen
C -harell/ Drummond
Sharpshooter
PG - Young (nice 3 ball stats)/morant
SG - Beal/McCollum
SF - wiggins/ Bogdanovic
PF - Love/Horford
C -turner/vucevic

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
Lockdown
SF - Giannis
C - Kanter

Street
PG - Fox

Sharpshooter
SG - McCollum
C - Turner/Vucevic

Were these there before?

Primetime Players
Lockdown
93 - PG Ball
93 - SG Beal

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Street SG Jimmy Butler is one I've seen that hasn't been mentioned yet

Also lockdown PF Tatum

dub365

All-Star 1
Street SG Jimmy Butler is one I've seen that hasn't been mentioned yet

Also lockdown PF Tatum
So they continue doing just weird stuff like Tatum. He had TWO 93 OVR base cards, Lockdown PF and Street SF. They basically have the same primary stats and all the secondary stats are either the same or one number different. I don't get it. Might as well just release every card at every position for every lineup so we can make the lineup we want........
15796694402408515505694785013897.jpg
15796694784019193046099812059213.jpg
15796695066154711087559422526409.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So they continue doing just weird stuff like Tatum. He had TWO 93 OVR base cards, Lockdown PF and Street SF. They basically have the same primary stats and all the secondary stats are either the same or one number different. I don't get it. Might as well just release every card at every position for every lineup so we can make the lineup we want........ View attachment 3295 View attachment 3296 View attachment 3297
Exactly they are lost and we have no contact with the actual devs to hear their logic this season is basically a slot machine where they get the options and mash them up to see if they can hit on them

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.