• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Need some counseling

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Hello, I need and advice about where to spend my stamina. I have to replace 98 ovr PG John Wall, so I was planning to play a lot of Arena to get 102 ovr PG Harden, but the new LA promo could get me a 102 ovr PG LeBron. Do you think I can manage to get at least 100 ovr Lebron and then focus on Arena and manage to get Harden, or is it impossible to do f2p? WHich should I choose?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
use ur stamina on the campaign
first grind 150/350 on both lakers and clippers to unlock the 95 ovr event as u can get the first win bonuses.

Alex

Rookie 1
first grind 150/350 on both lakers and clippers to unlock the 95 ovr event as u can get the first win bonuses.
U dont need to grind both to 150/350. Just put 2 random Lakers/Clippers players in your lineup and that event is unlocked.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
I just put in my lineup Caruso, Baylor and Cousins and I unlocked those events. Already got Bron to 95 ovr 😀

Dwade_theflash

Rookie 1
Hello, I need and advice about where to spend my stamina. I have to replace 98 ovr PG John Wall, so I was planning to play a lot of Arena to get 102 ovr PG Harden, but the new LA promo could get me a 102 ovr PG LeBron. Do you think I can manage to get at least 100 ovr Lebron and then focus on Arena and manage to get Harden, or is it impossible to do f2p? WHich should I choose?
LEBRONJAMES, YOU HAVE TO GET HIM, THIS CARD IS THE BEST CARD IN THE GAME, DONT GET FOOLED BY HARDEN STATS HE IS ONLY GOOD BECAUSE PUSSIE LIKE TO USE CARDS WITH SKILLS TO BEAT OTHER TEAM

use your stamina on the campaign. Definitely do that, that’s what I’m currently doing, spending all my stamina on it. I already got 100 Danny green and Avery Bradley. Going after 100 Kawhi right now, on my way

Lonzo_Ball

Rookie 1
LEBRONJAMES, YOU HAVE TO GET HIM, THIS CARD IS THE BEST CARD IN THE GAME, DONT GET FOOLED BY HARDEN STATS HE IS ONLY GOOD BECAUSE PUSSIE LIKE TO USE CARDS WITH SKILLS TO BEAT OTHER TEAM
nah harden is so much better, and i guess ur just jealous cuz with bron you cant beat anyone with a harden in arena im guessing...

Dwade_theflash

Rookie 1
nah harden is so much better, and i guess ur just jealous cuz with bron you cant beat anyone with a harden in arena im guessing...
haha, i will admit its pretty hard to block harden in pvp because of his clutch ability, but back to the topic only pussies will need clutch to win just admit that lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.