• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Need help upgrading my 104 team

Goose13

Rookie 1
My team is best at 104 but need dire improvements if anyone can seriously help me improve then please do so I would much appreciate it any information or help of any sort will be very helpful. I'm low on coins and cash and am just simply stuck

Pasasee

Rookie 3
My team is best at 104 but need dire improvements if anyone can seriously help me improve then please do so I would much appreciate it any information or help of any sort will be very helpful. I'm low on coins and cash and am just simply stuck
Post pic of your boost your coach your court your jerseys your bench and your lineup

Goose13

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20190731-160629_NBA Live.jpg

This is my team so far and what I'm looking at I'm progressively adding players to the AH and working up on more upgrades. Any info?

dub365

All-Star 1
Also just put up my 105 Boogie for 300k on ah and waiting on the rest
Tomorrow a new Monthly Master comes out. I highly suggest you spend time every day on both the events for the MM and completing daily and flash objectives that reward you tokens. You could've got Vince Carter to 107 for free by doing that. You'll also accrue enough NBA cash from objectives that you'll be able to buy probably 2 weekly passed over the course of the month.

In a couple days check this site and there should be a breakdown of what it takes to complete the MM and how far you can get F2P. If you don't see anything here, go to this link
https://www.nbalm.com/en/

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.