• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Need a league 82OVR upgrading fast

lucho

Rookie 1
Hey, i'm a veteran from season1 and 2, started season 3 late, (last day of extended black friday promo), just about 10 days ago.

I need a league to learn the ropes from season 3 and why i'm the only human in the AH, yet i worked up 800k there and get the daily pro pack.
I'm level 36, should finish elevating westbrook to 88 today, my current league went 5/6 but we have 2 inactives in 5 players, that's not going to work out.

Let me know, I could be 85 by next week. 83 Magic is warming the bench.

lucho

Rookie 1
Ben went MIA.
I'm at 85 OVR with an 82 north pole line up, i'm targeting for a t least 2 north pole master and 91 magic.
Still looking for a league.

lucho

Rookie 1
I couldnt find the league in search.
I'm at 86 OVR now. My line up is full of holiday players.
Got master PG yesterday.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Take out the eligibility setting
https://imgur.com/a/rHMrywE

Then search ' NewBloods 2 ' and apply
Once your OVR reaches 88, you will be promoted to main NewBloods league (76-20, 52)

lucho

Rookie 1
So that is 3 weeks, and have 87.4 OVR in main line up.
Working the AH with 1.4M coins since the promo needs lots of coin.
I could find a cheap 84PF or 85C to upgrade my bench and get to 88.
That training clan is like a slumber chamber.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.