• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM18 Legacy Team

BlazeGamerYT

Rookie 1
I guess I'll just put my lineups here why not. One thing you'll notice is my team is kinda bad. I'm being honest I'm not very good at the game. I'll lose games a lot and I'm not really good at making coins, I never really had many coins throughout the year, I had only a 92 Franchise a couple weeks ago. I never managed to grind out any of the Masters for anything(except Certified I guess). It's not I didn't play enough, I played this game nonstop with some short breaks throughout the year when the game got real bad. Doesn't help that I didn't get a single significant pull out of packs all year and also the 100k golds glitch never worked for me. I'm hoping next season I can get more help on making coins. Ok enough rambling here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0483.PNG
    IMG_0483.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 713

X020179

Pro 1
Good to see somebody actually used RTTP Giannis. Before I gave up on gameplay and before I regrettably fed him to my FMVP KD, I had him at 100 OVR and he was insanely good on offense.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
RTTP giannis made all the difference to my gameplay in the last few months.. actually spent last of my coins maxing him out on the last day.. great card

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.