• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM Twitch Giveaways

betaman411

All-Star 1
Has anyone won one of these giveaways And successfully received their prize? I recently won a “Jingle Court” and got a whisper from legend69mh to send my IGN and UID. I send it and then get a new whisper several minutes later asking for the same info. Is there a setting in the twitch app I need to engage so I know if my whisper is received? Theres a video planned for tomorrow so I’ll also try to ask there too.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Ok, thanks. It’s really weird because I just keep getting a message from them to send my IGN and UID. 🤷🏼

cire2245

Rookie 3
I won court from their discord giveaway and just received them. They asked same thing, uid and ign

Attachments

• 5CFE339C-932E-4273-898E-C46B5A4AD66E.png
    5CFE339C-932E-4273-898E-C46B5A4AD66E.png
    849.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 83D1F913-4E62-49E5-8205-59A7181D639D.png
    83D1F913-4E62-49E5-8205-59A7181D639D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 236

betaman411

All-Star 1
I won court from their discord giveaway and just received them. They asked same thing, uid and ign
Thanks...what day was your giveaway? Do you use iOS or Android? I sent messages with UID and IGN on both. On iOS, it just responds with same question. On Android, no response and I don’t even see my message in the chat.

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
Saturday the 5th of December? I didn’t get a notification of a stream. 🤔
I was talking about their discord where they have also daily giveaways. Though i know they also have twitch as well and actually looked up the replay and saw your name indeed won one of the prizes. I thought they have the same sponsors so i told you anyway.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I was talking about their discord where they have also daily giveaways. Though i know they also have twitch as well and actually looked up the replay and saw your name indeed won one of the prizes. I thought they have the same sponsors so i told you anyway.
It's all good. I think my issue is I wasn't "following" Legend on Twitch. I just got a response from him once I hit follow.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.