• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM Survey

Hey all. I don't know if this has been posted already, but I noticed there appears to be a survey that we can complete if you go to "news" section from the left pull over menu (under Auctions) and select the "EA" tab in the top left. It's a pretty short survey, and it doesn't appear to have a limit on how much you can write while being specific.

I figured this would be a great way for our voices to be heard, in case they weren't already.

It allows you to rate your likeliness of recommending the game to others and allows you to be more specific in the next part.

It appears you can only take the survey one time (can maybe do it again on an alt???) but it at least looks like a great way to get your suggestions/complaints into their hands and maybe we will see a difference if enough of us participate.

It also asks for your approximate level in the game and amount of money spent.

Edit: (altered whether survey can be repeated)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It won't do much honestly but worth a try for some I guess and the reason they ask for how much you spent is to know which opinions to throw away

It won't do much honestly but worth a try for some I guess and the reason they ask for how much you spent is to know which opinions to throw away

Yes, lol I thought about that portion. Might be good to say you've paid something versus 0....if it will maybe help them at least read it lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.