• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM launch....

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
anyones guess, realistically, theyll prob uplaod @ 8-9-10am orlando time, then for a few hrs to make it to the ios store, and from last years experience, andorid 12-24 hrs to clear all the google security protocols etc

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
12-24 hours seems like an exaggeration I heard Madden Mobile's update turning it into Madden Overdrive came out at the same time on both stores

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So its launching today or 24 hrs from now? I am in Asia pacific region...
^This^ I'm confused as well. I thought it was today but that timer on twitter says 1 day which is tomorrow?

It is launching today in the US all times given out by US based companies will be in time zones for the continental United States and almost always ET (also the same time zone that Orlando is in which is the main headquarters for EA) so expect it within the next 12 hours

ytrewq

Rookie 1

Asia-Pacific region should receive the update late tonight or tomorrow morning based on those times.

I think we got the update late at night (morning in Orlando) in AP region last season, but my recollection might be wrong

edlllpt

Pro 1
12-24 hours seems like an exaggeration I heard Madden Mobile's update turning it into Madden Overdrive came out at the same time on both stores

yeah last year it was 'only' 6/7h of gap between platforms

if I checked the archives right, there were ios accessing the game around 12.30 EST and android around 19.15 EST.

^This^ I'm confused as well. I thought it was today but that timer on twitter says 1 day which is tomorrow?

It is launching today in the US all times given out by US based companies will be in time zones for the continental United States and almost always ET (also the same time zone that Orlando is in which is the main headquarters for EA) so expect it within the next 12 hours

Why are people assuming today? I am seeing tomorrow: https://help.ea.com/en/help/nba-live/nba-mobile/get-ready-for-the-new-season-of-nba-live-mobile/

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Why are people assuming today? I am seeing tomorrow: https://help.ea.com/en/help/nba-live/nba-mobile/get-ready-for-the-new-season-of-nba-live-mobile/

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

That was the initial date before EA made a page saying the 5th and started saying the 5th so either that was a type by the forum employee, the moved the date up right after that, or they didn't know the correct date

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.