• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nbalm is lagging

combat008

Rookie 1
Sad. This is probably the last season i play this game, at least for now. Older devices gonna take a huge hit next season. Imma upgrade after school year ends because not worth wasting time grinding at the start of the season.

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Reported earlier can't even log in...

Now just did the Flash Objective lag is quite better...did 1 SD game also

Cortes

Rookie 1
It was working fine for me yesterday, like 20 mins then when I was back after 3-4h it was lagging like crazy again.. you can see at my video how bad the lag is today (I play at S7 with great wifi). Unplayable.
Here is the link:

kirid96

Rookie 1
didnt experience lags yday but it’s become really bad today

took a big L and lost 100 caps when i got kicked out playing draft combine event

22Miller

Rookie 1
It was working fine for me yesterday, like 20 mins then when I was back after 3-4h it was lagging like crazy again.. you can see at my video how bad the lag is today (I play at S7 with great wifi). Unplayable.
Here is the link:

Happened to me yesterday and today. Both times I lost 150 caps, 300 total. I would complete the event and it would instantly crash, I log back in and I lost my caps and have to repeat the challenge. It doesn't even show a L. I contacted EA and they basically told me that they don't have enough evidence to believe me and that I need to make new accounts and try different devices to see if I can repeat the issue. I wrote them back and asked where they wanted to send my pay check for doing their job for them.

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Is it fixed for any of you? They gave 4 jerseys but it's still lagging pretty bad. What's the point of 4 jerseys if they're not gonna fix

dub365

All-Star 1
The jerseys were for the Finals promo bc the guide Jenny posted said we'd get them from the events. Has nothing to do with the lag issues

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
I just hate season 3..so many trouble play this game..firstly was the fcking auction house get controlled by bots then here comes the lagging part..come on what else problem would they give us..the reason im playing this game not because it's fun..its just i get to see my favorite nba players

cire2245

Rookie 3
Lost 360 caps playing the combine events due to lagging and successful basket not counting in. My calculation to get a 2nd pick is ruined by these issues.

Ailman

Rookie 1
It usually takes about a week for an update to be pushed out, EA would fix to fix the issues then send out an update. Realistically I was expect to 2-3 weeks for a new update.

Grampasso

Rookie 1
every campaign is a boring copy and paste, when campaigns are over we must wait always 2 weeks at least to sell players, and now there are also embarassing lags and frequent crashes that make it impossible to play. this should be the best basketball game on mobile devices but developers’ laziness and indifference about our problems are destroying it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.