• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Second Round Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
It's always nice to log in and find out your ovr dropped by 2... NOT 🤦‍♂️

Also, difficulty seems to have changed as I'm having trouble with gameplay in general

Was this on purpose?

Kuro2215

Rookie 1
My overall drop by 2 as well. We need to have 10 same chemistry players. Jersey and court is not counted.

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
986038FF-A149-4469-85D1-BC3F9CED7A63.jpeg
Biggest BS I’ve ever seen I’m gonna spend the whole event just tryna level up my KD by 4 with no guarantee he’s going to the next round.

Fathom29er

Rookie 1
Don’t use your playoff points for rewards. I used 3200 playoff points to use towards my second round sets and received a first round player. I also only received 10 legend tokens instead of 20 at 110,000 points for legends promo. Of course EA will not give their users any content back, just take our money. Developers, content creators and quality control team absolutely suck this year.

Don’t use your playoff points for rewards. I used 3200 playoff points to use towards my second round sets and received a first round player. I also only received 10 legend tokens instead of 20 at 110,000 points for legends promo. Of course EA will not give their users any content back, just take our money. Developers, content creators and quality control team absolutely suck this year.

The first round players are for the 90 OVR upgrade sets. They even reward you with them with the second round milestone rewards. I even got a rookie Dr. J from a second round pack. Dr. J can go in Durant's set presumably because he's a Net. Bill Russell can go in every set.

For the playoff upgrades, I am seeing all players take Erving and Russell, but not the other three. Among first round players, again it is consistent across the 8 playoff players:

Accepted: Huerter, Bertans, DiVicenzo, Edwards, Howard
Not accepted: Caruso, Anderson, Cauley-Stein,O'Neale, Ayton

Maybe others can help complete these lists. I would think this is a glitch that will be corrected and everyone will work, but you never know.

I didn’t notice that.

Btw, since there’s no timer on the Legends token and player trade in set, you can load up on Dr J and Russell cards.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
I am confused what kind of playoff upgrade set you talk about? Can't see anything new, just base 2 round sets which are similar to first round ones. Also I saw somebody posting on reddit jersey select pack contents from playoffs store, which I also don't see...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I am confused what kind of playoff upgrade set you talk about? Can't see anything new, just base 2 round sets which are similar to first round ones. Also I saw somebody posting on reddit jersey select pack contents from playoffs store, which I also don't see...
Go to the last tab in sets

In the playoff hub click on the shopping cart for the jersey pack

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
Solution to these garbage promos (never gonna happen): Stop spending $$$ on these garbage promos, therefore they will release better ones.🤯

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.