• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Playoffs Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
But why is the master shop for 20k points gone it didn’t go away for the hall of fame promo
Because those promos used the same screen which was a 1st for the game having 2 different promos share the same promo screen so since it was the same the shop was still there but not the events

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
It says 1/16...
I could've scrolled this and find/choose someone from BKN/LAL instead of the Process, couldn'tve I..

Don't forget to scroll guys......

Attachments

• 789789789.jpg
    789789789.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 216

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
It says 1/16...
I could've scrolled this and find/choose someone from BKN/LAL instead of the Process, couldn'tve I..

Don't forget to scroll guys......
I didn't even pick. I closed out to pick later so I know who will be in the finals. Hoping that'll work.

This promo is sooo slow. Why do they limit the number of events per day when I’m getting so many dupes? Why didn’t they pinch the idea of trading your dupes in for a selected player. The playoffs are here. Shouldn’t I be wanting to play the game more often??

betaman411

All-Star 1
This promo is sooo slow. Why do they limit the number of events per day when I’m getting so many dupes? Why didn’t they pinch the idea of trading your dupes in for a selected player. The playoffs are here. Shouldn’t I be wanting to play the game more often??
You’ve been around long enough to know that everything they do seems counterproductive to people playing (and spending) more…

Here’s how I’m guessing the round table went - guys, we have an issue that the P2W folks aren’t spending as much. Any ideas? How about we limit what F2P can get by making everything stamina limited. Sure we’ll lose a bunch of ad revenue from decreased play but now our P2W folks will be happy their F2P counterparts aren’t getting as much and therefore spend even more! Genius…🙄

The best model they’ve used is give P2W players something F2P can’t get (eg Premium Live Pass players) but keep them close enough to keep the cycle of spending (P2W plus ads from F2P) going. It really is basic economics (even simple math) they keep f’ing up.

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Why would anyone spend money in the game if they don't get an advantage over F2P players when it comes to being able to complete campaign master sets ect. If you don't spend money; it's unreasonable to expect the same opportunities as those who do.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Howcome I don't see any sets for the Round 1 Masters guys? this promo is so confusing for me :( no actual explanation on how to obtain the masters.. pls halppppp thx :p

betaman411

All-Star 1
Hit the fast shopping cart in the promo. 4x 93 Masters to buy. 95 Bam is supposedly available after getting two but jury is still out if that was patched already.

dub365

All-Star 1
Exactly how I feel. The MFing PLAYOFFS.....and after an hour I'm done for the day. Real fun guyz 🥱

miguelsesamo

Rookie 1
It as passed like 4 or 5 days since the promo as started and i only have 3500 1st round points and not a single 93 player, can anyone tell me the best way to get the points??

betaman411

All-Star 1
It as passed like 4 or 5 days since the promo as started and i only have 3500 1st round points and not a single 93 player, can anyone tell me the best way to get the points??
You need to buy some of the coin packs to reach the 12k pts necessary by end of promo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.