• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Playoffs Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Btw how's the balanced lineup gameplay? I couldn't get Phil Jackson cos I picked Grizzlies:(
I'm really liking it so far it has no weaknesses I just wish the 3 ultra boost items I no longer have to use could be used in trade up sets but the Lucky boost items from the Pot of Gold promo aren't eligible and that's what I used for each lineup before then because of the easy +4 boost

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm really liking it so far it has no weaknesses I just wish the 3 ultra boost items I no longer have to use could be used in trade up sets but the Lucky boost items from the Pot of Gold promo aren't eligible and that's what I used for each lineup before then because of the easy +4 boost
I’ve done the ultra trade up set twice recently and both times I was rewarded with an item that couldn’t be used in the royal set. Is this a fluke?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’ve done the ultra trade up set twice recently and both times I was rewarded with an item that couldn’t be used in the royal set. Is this a fluke?
I hope it is I know there's always a chance to get one but if they raise the odds on cards you can't use in other sets that would be messed up I've pulled several ones you can't use but none recently due to lack of doing the set

dub365

All-Star 1
I COULD wake up tomorrow with the ability to fly. Not very likely though. I've been playing since S1 and this game has gone downhill every season since. Its at an all time low in every category imaginable. Gameplay, enjoyability, content value, creativity, Customer Service, game stability, competitiveness, cheating, etc, etc, etc

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
well, when finally will be some promo where you will earn something based on skills, not based on how much you have time per day free for BORING GRINDING.
I know for EA is important to play and spend time on game, and then when you are frustrated to buy something, but i think this game will continue to lose users,day for a day...
Everything is easy if u have 10 hours free per day and grind, grind, grind , grind...

Never, because there is no such thing as skills in this game.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.