• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nba mobile wont open.

Wacking

Rookie 1
Alright so i decided to install game called NBA live, but it won`t open. I never played this game before and when i click in google play open its just black screen for a sec and it instantly send me back to google play. Please respond ASAP

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
We aren't affiliated with EA or this game we're just some players that made this community because one that was affiliated with EA that a lot of us used was shit down your issue seems serious so you will want to talk with EA I'm sure you can find some help here but your issue is very odd so getting help from the source would do you more justice.... hopefully

Pasasee

Rookie 3
what kind of phone do you have or what device are you using this on what is your operating system how much gigs do you have how much RAM do you have?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.