• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA LIVE MOBILE INSANE PROMO IDEA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANOFTHEDUBS30

Rookie 1
In my other post on the NBA LIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY, I showed you all my letter to EA. What do you guys think if it was a promo. I think it would be awesome. Also, when EA adds my promo idea here, EA should add a hardwood classics promo after my promo suggestion expires. Comment down below what you think on those 2 promos and like this post.

My favorite hardwood classics jersey:

1. Warriors We Believe
2.Miami Heat Vice pink and black jersey

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
In my other post on the NBA LIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY, I showed you all my letter to EA. What do you guys think if it was a promo. I think it would be awesome. Also, when EA adds my promo idea here, EA should add a hardwood classics promo after my promo suggestion expires. Comment down below what you think on those 2 promos and like this post.

My favorite hardwood classics jersey:

1. Warriors We Believe
2.Miami Heat Vice pink and black jersey
Bro you gotta just calm down with the warriors and jersey stuff.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm closing this thread stop spamming the forum with this it's ok to talk about but making multiple threads and spam posting the other thread 4 times in a row talking to yourself is not ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.