• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Legends Promo

betaman411

All-Star 1
Has anyone had issues with Legend milestones for Playoff pts counting? I think 15,500 pts have been possible for me (5.5k for under 30k Legend pts and all 10k from Achievements). The last 3k milestone from Legends appears to be the culprit.

I don't understand the reward system for this promo. You keep getting the same 78 OVR players, but you can only do the 6k set once and there's a cooldown on the 1K set. Then after you do the 84 OVR sets, there's a milestone that gives you an 84 OVR select pack. What do I want with more 84s? And why doesn't the 84 OVR set shift to the end of the row when I've completed it?

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't understand the reward system for this promo. You keep getting the same 78 OVR players, but you can only do the 6k set once and there's a cooldown on the 1K set. Then after you do the 84 OVR sets, there's a milestone that gives you an 84 OVR select pack. What do I want with more 84s? And why doesn't the 84 OVR set shift to the end of the row when I've completed it?
I had that same thought. The cool-downs are totally unnecessary. F2P wasn't gonna get a Master anyways but at least you feel like you're getting somewhere if you can complete the 1k sets. I got an 84 from the milestones last night and started thinking....maybe I can actually get somewhere. Until I looked at the amount of tokens needed to complete each 94. Ain't happening.

EA has been giving us crapola lately. Limited daily events, gated progress, taking away earned tokens/ tickets. This is definitely the last season for me

dub365

All-Star 1
I can't wait to see what they have in store for the next round.
Maybe some cool new 87's! AH caps! Hidden Gold jerseys without boost! Unlimited 100 stamina blitz events for the first hour each day and then nothing til the next! EPIC ROUND 2 upcoming!

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
Add in a Strategic 93 PG that's attainable for F2P or some more Position tokens along with sets with 48 hour cool down periods and a 95 Master that gives 2nd round points boosts!

Last edited:

madmac

Rookie 1
Ima bouta get Russell 95 but I got Shaq 92 so I dont know if its still worth grinding for Russell 95. Any ideas?

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
If your close might as well finish it off then sell the one your like the least. That what I’m doin

96 OVR Russell can be had today for a few hundred thousand coins, but only if you did not level up from 78. I grinded for 94 OVR in my main account and hardly played in my alternate account, where I noticed this.

Doing all events one day, using the two 6k swaps and maybe some extra coin in the shop gets you 17k points and 5 Celtic rings. Bought a 90 OVR Russell in the AH in the 400,000 coin range, and leveled him up to 96 with the 5 rings.

Didn't try, but I think you could manage one Celtic ring exchange, and start from the 88 OVR in the 200,000 coin range.

Also, did you notice that 96 OVR Russell is only an 89 shot blocker? OK, they didn't keep stats back then, but come on.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.