• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Legends Coming Soon

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is from one of the gamechangers' it sounds interesting but I'm curious why they called it "NBA Live Mobile's Ultimate Team mode" when the EA mobile games are mobile versions of the console game's Ultimate Team modes so that part doesn't really make sense but apparently it's real because Brian didn't dismiss it when he responded about it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181010-090059.png
    Screenshot_20181010-090059.png
    625.8 KB · Views: 2,406

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So many programs .. so little stamina..
But such a relief to have so many different things to do.. hope this leads to more variety in lineups

dub365

All-Star 1
I just simply like the fresh idea. Instead of the same ol thing, this could be cool. May be difficult too and I like that. Things in this game are usually difficult due to the grind involved or luck based token pulls. I actually liked that some of the Harden events were difficult challenges. I don't want it to be uber tough like Royalty was but I'm happy they're throwing a lot of different content at us this season

Healer

Rookie 1
If it's coming, I hope it's grindable (even if it takes 2/3 weeks to grind for 1 card + usual store packs for people wanna pay for them)
More content ---> the happier I am .

They are dropping more #trending packs this week. The Tip-Off promo starts on 10/16. This Legends content will be part of that promo.

Actual new content, nice! Hopefully it's something new that we haven't seen in previous seasons and not just Legend content like previous seasons. I'm actually excited, which I haven't been in a long time.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.