• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA LEGEND PACK ?

Delirious01

Rookie 1
Anyone here who has opened a legend pack ? I am at 1.1 mil. Should I grind for 1.5 mil to unlock legend pack? I will sure not reach top 100 .. So are they gonna give us 79 overall or what ?

betaman411

All-Star 1
This is the million dollar question. I?m really struggling in SS III to win matches. Feel like I?m just wasting stamina and what are the chances to get 400k fans between now and end of tourney?! Either way I?m likely going to be pissed. If I don?t go for it then surely they?ll reward an elite. If I do then surely they won?t! F me...

Delirious01

Rookie 1
So if I get a gold player 70-79 after finishing with the legend pack .. Would I be considered a LEGEND Or a LEGENDARY FOOL ??
And should I get mad at EA like some teen after that fool reward and comment about uninstalling and then reinstallimg it again because nba is life ?

betaman411

All-Star 1
This is the million dollar question. I?m really struggling in SS III to win matches. Feel like I?m just wasting stamina and what are the chances to get 400k fans between now and end of tourney?! Either way I?m likely going to be pissed. If I don?t go for it then surely they?ll reward an elite. If I do then surely they won?t! F me...

I couldn?t help myself. 1.516M fans. You can officially guarantee no elite now. Book it.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

I couldn?t help myself. 1.516M fans. You can officially guarantee no elite now. Book it.

What did you get bruh? Wondering same thing as the OP. Thanks

betaman411

All-Star 1

What did you get bruh? Wondering same thing as the OP. Thanks

You get a rookies legend pack but that?s not the question - the question is what will we get in tomorrow?s end of the season reward pack?!

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Haven't bothered with SD so far this season..

Waiting to hear the results of the current one before spending any time grinding this out.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.