• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Finals Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I still can't decide how to do with these promo. All i did was get 5 booster players, play first win in each events, and emptied out my stamina on that 50 stamina finals promo (which i think is the best way to grind since it's give us 250 finals points and 1 ticket).

What confuse me is the best way of acquiring player. Should i spend my points on the final flashback player first? Seen some people spend it on the reserve pack for 103+ and flip it for finals event player, is it a better way to acquiring player? What do you guys think?
If u have limited coins, then keep grinding till the last few days.. finish of the finals live events and c who u pull.. then u can decide or ask here abt what to do with the points u have accumulated

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I just can't decide which Master to choose right now.... someone, pls suggest who I should pick? :'(
Depends entirely on your needs and current lineup. We can’t just decide that for you if we don’t know what players you already have.

I went for KD and Kawhi, because I’m going to use 110 LeBron at SF for my SS lineup.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Don’t play the 110 event at all until we receive confirmation it’s fixed. Over the weekend it was not giving put the master select pack, only trophies. I haven’t played that yet. I’m waiting for confirmation from EA that it’s fixed, but so far they haven’t even acknowledged the problem exists. Their social media footprint has nearly vanished. EA Help is a waste of time. Sooooo, you say you like to gamble? Have I got a game for you.
It seems fixed now. I don’t have a 110 lineup so I can’t play it, but it at least shows that you get a master now. It didn’t before.

Attachments

• 31525576-5ACC-47DD-8B12-C32438B64C63.jpeg
    31525576-5ACC-47DD-8B12-C32438B64C63.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 271

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It seems fixed now. I don’t have a 110 lineup so I can’t play it, but it at least shows that you get a master now. It didn’t before.
Do u know anyone who did it

Edit: nevermind. It works. Just checked

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Do u know anyone who did it

Edit: nevermind. It works. Just checked
Yeah. They fixed it earlier today - or with the morning Maintenance. It’s unclear because EA never even acknowledge the problem. I know one guy who played the event. That’s how I got warned. That guy, like me, is still waiting On 109 master compensation on the Jet Setters promo. I’ll get it any minute now...I’m sure of it!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was really hoping they would release the FMVP LeBron today because if it was a SF I would use KD in the set but if not then I would buy a 110 to use since I already used Doncic in the Shaq set

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I was really hoping they would release the FMVP LeBron today because if it was a SF I would use KD in the set but if not then I would buy a 110 to use since I already used Doncic in the Shaq set
was really hoping AD won it, i think he did better in the finals

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m really hoping FMVP LeBron is a PG. I already have three 110 SF’s and sold my 110 Dragic.
I'm hoping for anything but PG and C because the 2 AS promos each had a balanced legend set and a gameplay style MVP so since LeBron won't be balanced or have an ability based on the format I don't want a PG since I have balanced 110 Alston and 111 Shaq holding it down for all of my lineups (until I can finally upgrade Superstar Shaq)

dtam2

Rookie 2
What do I need to be 106? Will a 106 C do it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-12-11-10-52.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-12-11-10-52.png
    524 KB · Views: 184

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.