• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Finals Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
50 stamina per point so each player is 1,250 stamina (without 1st wins) and you need to get specific players for the 110 set and lose 1 with each 103 roll... I'll pass on this I wanted that Jimmy but compared to the Fibals flashback promo this one sucks ass

Alex

Rookie 1
50 stamina per point so each player is 1,250 stamina (without 1st wins) and you need to get specific players for the 110 set and lose 1 with each 103 roll... I'll pass on this I wanted that Jimmy but compared to the Fibals flashback promo this one sucks ass
The 50 stamina event gives u 250 finals trophies and 1 ticket for the event for the finals players. The 50 stamina event on the finals flashback gives u 180 finals trophies. This promo is good although the 110 master for the 2020 finals is gonna be tough

Hroswith

Rookie 3
You get more trophies grinding the 2020 Finals event. And it isn’t that hard to get a 110 master in this one. It’s been less than two hours and I only need Rondo and Kuzma to complete the Lakers set.

You can use 103+ players from the 1500 pack in the re-roll set too.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This actually made the whole promo much better.
We have cards we can sell
We can use backup cards in the roll set
The blitz gives more trophies

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
You get more trophies grinding the 2020 Finals event. And it isn’t that hard to get a 110 master in this one. It’s been less than two hours and I only need Rondo and Kuzma to complete the Lakers set.

You can use 103+ players from the 1500 pack in the re-roll set too.

Don't forget that there might be some newcomer reading this who can actually believe in what you say. So don't fool people saying that one needs like couple of hours to get 110 set done

Ggdfhjjjh

Rookie 1
This actually made the whole promo much better.
We have cards we can sell
We can use backup cards in the roll set
The blitz gives more trophies

Agreed. It really did make promo much better. And still it's true what Stewie said - this one sucks

Spyda9man

Pro 2
trying to get to 106 cheapest as i can get,
ima need 4 109s, 1 104, 3 106s,
and i get a pack with 3 players, 103 PG, 103 SG, and 105 SF 🤦‍♂️
making my decision much harder

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Don't forget that there might be some newcomer reading this who can actually believe in what you say. So don't fool people saying that one needs like couple of hours to get 110 set done
Well, I bought AD for 4M, and got the rest by rerolling my Kyrie’s, and one player from the event. So it’s very possible.

If you’re a bit lucky, and you have the boost players, you can earn a 2020 finals player for every 400 stamina.

Also: don’t trade in for the 110 set right away. Sell your players while they go for a lot of coins and buy them back for cheaper at the end of the week.

Altavilla

Pro 1
110s Russell and Alston don't go in the 111 Shaq set. I hope it's a glitch that will be fixed soon

Also agree that this made the promo much better

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Will Dragic get me to 108? That’ll put me at 1074. Or do I have to get a 109 PG for 1076?

Attachments

• 77B82136-6125-4591-8559-4B6EF7F90861.jpeg
    77B82136-6125-4591-8559-4B6EF7F90861.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 332

IT3

Rookie 1
I still can't decide how to do with these promo. All i did was get 5 booster players, play first win in each events, and emptied out my stamina on that 50 stamina finals promo (which i think is the best way to grind since it's give us 250 finals points and 1 ticket).

What confuse me is the best way of acquiring player. Should i spend my points on the final flashback player first? Seen some people spend it on the reserve pack for 103+ and flip it for finals event player, is it a better way to acquiring player? What do you guys think?

TomH

Pro 2
Also: don’t trade in for the 110 set right away. Sell your players while they go for a lot of coins and buy them back for cheaper at the end of the week.

Don’t play the 110 event at all until we receive confirmation it’s fixed. Over the weekend it was not giving put the master select pack, only trophies. I haven’t played that yet. I’m waiting for confirmation from EA that it’s fixed, but so far they haven’t even acknowledged the problem exists. Their social media footprint has nearly vanished. EA Help is a waste of time. Sooooo, you say you like to gamble? Have I got a game for you.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.