• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA finals promo - leaks

TomH

Pro 2
This pack was in the Featured tab on my Samsung tablet after using my iPad for a couple hours. It came with three choice sets. When I put both centers in the lineup it said MileStone 1 competed, but of course nothing happened. So I took them out of the lineup. I hope that doesn’t mess stuff up for tomorrow. I’m torn because I’ll bet I could get 25mil easy for AD today. His rebounding primary stats are the same as 111 Mutombo.
B08DA41A-DDB3-47F2-8C84-F65EE8A16077.jpeg
07218122-B69A-4258-B8EF-07CEEF34DB80.jpeg
BCE190C3-53C1-41C2-B535-A8C4640DC57F.jpeg

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
These kind of grind heavy promo’s that let you choose multiple players have been the most fun for me throughout this season. Sure, it’s lazy of them to recycle them yet again, and yet again use SF’s as the masters, but they do all three look pretty sweet.

I’m probably just going to focus on Durant for now, and maybe get a LD T-Mac. Also, that 109 PG Street Curry will be more of a focus for me than getting a high enough OVR to unlock a second master. Alston is nice, but I’d much rather have Curry as my starting Street PG (and his 109GT is way overpriced).

So, Durant and Curry for me, and maybe I get enough lucky pulls to also get Kawhi. Pierce doesn’t seem that big enough of an upgrade over Bird, so he’s not a priority.

TomH

Pro 2
I doubt they would put 2 stamina promos together.. but its ea so u never know
They used to a lot. Even this year with a timeline promo IIRC. I heard from a reliable source they intended to drop it yesterday, but it was entirely incomplete so they pulled it. Then is was supposed to drop today, and they scheduled an extra long maintenance to get it done, but it still wasn’t good to go. I don’t personally know. But, that sequence of events is certainly consistent with the way the EA NBALM team has handled most things this Season. I’m not sure what the next level is below “incompetent,” but we are definitely there.

betaman411

All-Star 1
They used to a lot. Even this year with a timeline promo IIRC. I heard from a reliable source they intended to drop it yesterday, but it was entirely incomplete so they pulled it. Then is was supposed to drop today, and they scheduled an extra long maintenance to get it done, but it still wasn’t good to go. I don’t personally know. But, that sequence of events is certainly consistent with the way the EA NBALM team has handled most things this Season. I’m not sure what the next level is below “incompetent,” but we are definitely there.
Makes sense that they’d want the start of promo to coincide with the actual Finals but I’m not a fan of two stamina promos running simultaneously. Especially when the overlap is only a day. I guess the bright side is they wanted it to be 3. 🙄
Edit: well I guess I was off since Thursday still would’ve been a day late...

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.