• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Finals Flashback Promo

Spyda9man

Pro 2
so 2 C and 2 PG for 3k each, 12000 with your SF that you pick, whats the best method to obtain the overall its asking for?

TomH

Pro 2
IS 111 balanced Shaq worth it?

well the set is broken. None of my 110s go in The set. So far the only one that does is 110 Kyrie. Even the 110 finals AD doesn’t go in. The set is broken. What a shocker. I’ve done the math and the only way to get to 110 ovr in promo is with 111 Shaq.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
well the set is broken. None of my 110s go in The set. So far the only one that does is 110 Kyrie. Even the 110 finals AD doesn’t go in. The set is broken. What a shocker. I’ve done the math and the only way to get to 110 ovr in promo is with 111 Shaq.
not sure if the set is broken or specific 110s can only go in there, because there were sets in the past where i can the right ovr but it wouldnt go in 🤷‍♂️

TomH

Pro 2
not sure if the set is broken or specific 110s can only go in there, because there were sets in the past where i can the right ovr but it wouldnt go in 🤷‍♂️
It doesn’t specify anything tho. My default assumption with the S4 team is “Broken. “ I mean, they have a pretty consistent track record of broken. 110 Kyrie goes in that set but I don’t have him.

And a league mate (I’m dabbling in lvl again) completed the 110 ovr event and didn’t get the 110 select pack. Just a bunch of trophies. The master select packs are are in the 106 & 108 events, but missing in the 110 event. This guy, like me, got screwed out of a 109 select pack two events ago (Zion/Sabonis) when it gave out 108s from the last promo before (Murray/Walker). Neither of us got compensation.

So yeah, if I had to pick — the 111 Shaq set is broken. With EA, I’m a glass half empty kind of guy. 😉

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yeah, I’m not going to play S5 either. Maybe I’ll jump in at the end. Last season, I started playing halfway through when Embiid was the monthly master and the MVP masters were 106 Harden, Giannis and PG. as an f2p player that jumped in late, I stayed pretty competitive with my lineup, even earning the 110 Kawhi..

..only to get thrown right back into playing with incompetent 80OVR’s and wasting my 30M coins in players that would last about a week or two, just to get rid of the frustration of playing with players that could not hit a shot, dealing with incompetence all around with terrible campaigns with invisible players, players that actively run away from rebounds, seemingly infinite crashes, and hyped up “Superstar” players that were never even remotely competitive with the masters that everyone got, and were impossible to even upgrade without spending real cash. And even then, the topped out about six OVR’s lower than the common top cards.

I’m not nearly as much as a veteran players as some of you, but I see no reason whatsoever to play an entire season if if doesn’t give you any competitive edge. And even though I played less than half of the previous season, even I can see the giant steps backwards that this game has taken.

I’ll go hard on the grind heavy promos this season, and after that I’m most likely done too. I’m currently deciding between ordering a GPD Win Max or a One Mix 3 Pro, so I’ll have plenty of options for playing basketball on the go.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
It doesn’t specify anything tho. My default assumption with the S4 team is “Broken. “ I mean, they have a pretty consistent track record of broken. 110 Kyrie goes in that set but I don’t have him.

And a league mate (I’m dabbling in lvl again) completed the 110 ovr event and didn’t get the 110 select pack. Just a bunch of trophies. The master select packs are are in the 106 & 108 events, but missing in the 110 event. This guy, like me, got screwed out of a 109 select pack two events ago (Zion/Sabonis) when it gave out 108s from the last promo before (Murray/Walker). Neither of us got compensation.

So yeah, if I had to pick — the 111 Shaq set is broken. With EA, I’m a glass half empty kind of guy. 😉
Well, to be completely fair to EA (not that they deserve it), the 110 event doesn’t say you get to select a master, while the other two do. It was the same with the last time they used this format. The third “master event” didn’t give a master then either, just 50,000 trophies.

Attachments

• B102765D-E266-4B63-AF52-502EDE751ADD.png
    B102765D-E266-4B63-AF52-502EDE751ADD.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 364

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah, I’m not going to play S5 either. Maybe I’ll jump in at the end. Last season, I started playing halfway through when Embiid was the monthly master and the MVP masters were 106 Harden, Giannis and PG. as an f2p player that jumped in late, I stayed pretty competitive with my lineup, even earning the 110 Kawhi..

..only to get thrown right back into playing with incompetent 80OVR’s and wasting my 30M coins in players that would last about a week or two, just to get rid of the frustration of playing with players that could not hit a shot, dealing with incompetence all around with terrible campaigns with invisible players, players that actively run away from rebounds, seemingly infinite crashes, and hyped up “Superstar” players that were never even remotely competitive with the masters that everyone got, and were impossible to even upgrade without spending real cash. And even then, the topped out about six OVR’s lower than the common top cards.

I’m not nearly as much as a veteran players as some of you, but I see no reason whatsoever to play an entire season if if doesn’t give you any competitive edge. And even though I played less than half of the previous season, even I can see the giant steps backwards that this game has taken.

I’ll go hard on the grind heavy promos this season, and after that I’m most likely done too. I’m currently deciding between ordering a GPD Win Max or a One Mix 3 Pro, so I’ll have plenty of options for playing basketball on the go.
Do what I'm gonna do... use every single currency before the season ends so that you're basically a new player making it less enticing to play especially if they allow coins to transfer again

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Do what I'm gonna do... use every single currency before the season ends so that you're basically a new player making it less enticing to play especially if they allow coins to transfer again
Yeah, that’s my plan too. Right now, I’m contemplating blowing my coins on lower OVR players for the current promo. I really only care about getting Curry and KD.

Does anyone know which SG’s you can pull from the 1500 pack? I still have the two 88 players in my lineup, and aside from a 75K 109 SG’s (none of which I need in my lineup) I don’t see a way of getting them aside from paying 5M for KCP.

Then again, at that point, maybe I should just try to buy 109 GT Curry and spend the 75K on a SG.. How do the stats of both Curry’s compare?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah, that’s my plan too. Right now, I’m contemplating blowing my coins on lower OVR players for the current promo. I really only care about getting Curry and KD.

Does anyone know which SG’s you can pull from the 1500 pack? I still have the two 88 players in my lineup, and aside from a 75K 109 SG’s (none of which I need in my lineup) I don’t see a way of getting them aside from paying 5M for KCP.

Then again, at that point, maybe I should just try to buy 109 GT Curry and spend the 75K on a SG.. How do the stats of both Curry’s compare?
Currys buzzer is not reliable but plays well
No sgs from the 1500 pack as far as i habe heard..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Currys buzzer is not reliable but plays well
No sgs from the 1500 pack as far as i habe heard..
I’m just going to grind for Curry now. The 2020 Finals promo got me from 102 to 106 in a day, so I just unlocked KD.

Attachments

• 3D67DC21-7545-4AD7-AD37-D9DA01C03BE4.jpeg
    3D67DC21-7545-4AD7-AD37-D9DA01C03BE4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 337

TomH

Pro 2
Well, to be completely fair to EA (not that they deserve it), the 110 event doesn’t say you get to select a master, while the other two do. It was the same with the last time they used this format. The third “master event” didn’t give a master then either, just 50,000 trophies.
None of them tell,you what you get until they are unlocked. Here is the 110 ovr event once unlocked. It’s pretty clear. I’ve lost the concept of being fair to Ea 😄
41AE5D46-97C3-4233-AA5A-A2A0785A784F.jpeg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.