• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Finals Flashback Promo

TomH

Pro 2
Well, that just seems like a lazy copy paste job by EA, and we both know how incompetent they can be.
They left the choice pack out. Whenever they have 3 masters (same as the 3 105s with +4 SWC) you get all 3. Same deal with the two 109 power forwards. That one I still haven’t received my second one. No compensation whatsoever. They have that dangerous combo of incompetence and arrogance. And pretty much it’s f### the user.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
They left the choice pack out. Whenever they have 3 masters (same as the 3 105s with +4 SWC) you get all 3. Same deal with the two 109 power forwards. That one I still haven’t received my second one. No compensation whatsoever. They have that dangerous combo of incompetence and arrogance. And pretty much it’s f### the user.
That last sentence I definitely agree with.

And as a tip to the grinders: don’t buy the 3000 trophies pack for 300 NBA Cash! Instead, buy a stamina refill for 300 NBA Cash, play the 2020 Finals event and earn 6768 trophies for the same price!

Hroswith

Rookie 3
These promo’s have been pretty good for my lineup. I’ve got four 110 players and I’m on pace to get my second 109 player.

Also, how the hell do I get to 111 OVR? Will 111 Dikembe get me there?

Attachments

• 1A167BD2-EDC6-4E13-A28A-30F88EA5FDA4.jpeg
    1A167BD2-EDC6-4E13-A28A-30F88EA5FDA4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 270

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
These promo’s have been pretty good for my lineup. I’ve got four 110 players and I’m on pace to get my second 109 player.

Also, how the hell do I get to 111 OVR? Will 111 Dikembe get me there?
u need a better C (110) as ur boost item is not giving enough boost.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
After obtaining what I wanted, do everyone say just buy the runner up packs or something else?
Nah not worth it now.. if u dont want to grind for 109s then ya sure do the runner packs and then reroll and try to build a 110 or sell 107+ players u pull

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Nah not worth it now.. if u dont want to grind for 109s then ya sure do the runner packs and then reroll and try to build a 110 or sell 107+ players u pull
I wanted 106. Got it. Got the player I wanted. Dont care about going higher or grinding more. So go for runner pack and reroll 103s for somwthing better.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
If you only want to put one player in the re-roll. I did not do it, I was asking how the re-roll results were in general.
That’s a terrible price for that set. Even if you haven’t got a single boost player, it would only take 300 stamina to earn a 1500 reserve pack, which would likely give you that other player. And even if you have to buy two of those packs, it would still only cost you 600 stamina (300 nba cash).

And that’s only if you don’t have boost players and don’t take advantage of the stamina glitch. With max boost, 300 NBA cash would get you 7236 trophies, more than enough for either 4 reserve packs or a guaranteed 104 SF, which would also complete the set.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.