• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Draft Lottery Results

TrueHawks

Rookie 1
Draft Order:
1-Suns
2-Kings
3-Hawks
4-Grizzlies
5-Mavericks
6-Magic
7-Bulls
8-Cavs
9-Knicks
10-76ers

Hope the Hawks get JJJ at 3.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
which team do y all think will draft liangelo and trae young

Trae will go in the top 10, if I had to guess, probably to the Cavs.

As for Liangelo, he's probably going to be either a second round pick or undrafted.

yes trae will definitely make it to top 10 but i think hawks will draft him and as for liangelo i got a felling that lakers will draft him

He won't be drafted at all he sucks and he has no position fit since ha lacks athleticism, defense, and pretty much anything not named shooting and even that isn't that strong

lewie100

Rookie 1
In terms of Trae, IMO he'll probably go somewhere between 6th and 9th, most likely Magic or Cavs.

LiAngelo - Best case is a late 2nd for him. Maybe the best move is to get undrafted however if he wants to go to Lakers.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.