• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Awards Promo

yalahat

Rookie 1
So, I've started playing this game already in season 2... What can I expect from this promo? Can we grind and make some coins like DS Promo (was really good, damn, I miss this promo already). Or will be something like Finals Promo?

Alekk

Rookie 2
It was one of the best promos from season 1.
I'll sum it up with whatever i remember.

Pros:
Tons of cards: nominees, winners, all-defensive & all-rookie team selections.
Good masters: 99 Lebron with clutch, two 99 all-defensive & all-rookie team captains Gobert & Saric with +8 total boosts.
Relatively cheap: everyone improved their lineups as it was grindable and the masters didn't require much.

Cons:
MVP, DPOY, ROY all got 98 cards with no boosts or abilities.
Pretty repetitive: Westbrook alone got like 4-5 cards.
Meh card art.

What I think it'll be is, it will have some semblance to the Finals promo. As in you build candidates for tokens, use those for the MVP card.
Obviously, it won't be completely grindable cause not every user should get a potential 100 OVR card with abilities. IMO coins are part of the grind so prepare a ton of them for the masters. If you just want to make coins, that should be easy if EA doesn't screw anything up. This season only Harvest, All-Star, Chinese new year promos were unprofitable.

yalahat

Rookie 1
What I think it'll be is, it will have some semblance to the Finals promo. As in you build candidates for tokens, use those for the MVP card.
Obviously, it won't be completely grindable cause not every user should get a potential 100 OVR card with abilities. IMO coins are part of the grind so prepare a ton of them for the masters. If you just want to make coins, that should be easy if EA doesn't screw anything up. This season only Harvest, All-Star, Chinese new year promos were unprofitable.

I think I will do just like DS Promo: Sell everything I can, and then buy 1 master at the end of promo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.