• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Awards Nominations (and Team Winners)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Finalists for the NBA Awards were announced as well as the award teams so this could be what we see if they make an NBA Awards promo...

Kia NBA Most Valuable Player:
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder
James Harden, Houston Rockets

Kia NBA Rookie of the Year:
Deandre Ayton, Phoenix Suns
Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks
Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks

Kia NBA Sixth Man Award:
Montrezl Harrell, LA Clippers
Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers
Lou Williams, LA Clippers

Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year:
Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz

Kia NBA Most Improved Player:
De’Aaron Fox, Sacramento Kings
D’Angelo Russell, Brooklyn Nets
Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have Giannis, Doncic, Lou Will, Gobert, Siakam, and Budenholzer winning the awards but the only one I think is obvious is 6MOTY the rest can go any way

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Doncic is obvious too. He's like rookie if the month on all months
Yeah I think he's obvious but my point was the only one that will result in a true landslide is 6MOY since only Lou Will was the best player on his team as a 6MOY at least Doncic has some small competition for his award because him and Young were both the best player on their team

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Yesterday the finalists for the NBA Awards were announced so this could be what we see if they make an NBA Awards promo

Kia NBA Most Valuable Player

James Harden, Houston Rockets

Kia NBA Rookie of the Year

Deandre Ayton, Phoenix Suns

Luka Dončić, Dallas Mavericks

Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks

Kia NBA Sixth Man Award

Montrezl Harrell, LA Clippers

Domantas Sabonis, Indiana Pacers

Lou Williams, LA Clippers

Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year

Rudy Gobert, Utah Jazz

Kia NBA Most Improved Player

De’Aaron Fox, Sacramento Kings

D’Angelo Russell, Brooklyn Nets

Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors

NBA Coach of the Year

Mike Budenholzer, Milwaukee Bucks

Michael Malone, Denver Nuggets

Doc Rivers, LA Clippers

My take...:) just my opinion to further the discussions

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
My take...:) just my opinion to further the discussions
Almost exactly like mine except COY which is the closest award imo because the Nuggets were a big surprise, Budenholzer coached his team in an impressive turnaround from one of the worst shooting teams to one of the best and they also had great defense leading them to the best record, and the Clippers were a big surprise too having made the playoffs in the West with no all stars while the team that shared the arena with them had the 2nd best player of all time and couldn't even be the best team in that arena

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Almost exactly like mine except COY which is the closest award imo because the Nuggets were a big surprise, Budenholzer coached his team in an impressive turnaround from one of the worst shooting teams to one of the best and they also had great defense leading them to the best record, and the Clippers were a big surprise too having made the playoffs in the West with no all stars while the team that shared the arena with them had the 2nd best player of all time and couldn't even be the best team in that arena

For me chose Malone for the same reason as your with him bringing the Nuggets up in the league now...I've used the Nuggets at NBA Live all the while (not because I'm from Denver) cause at the start of the season just noticed the difference...used to follow Philly and was actually vying them to go in the final at least the western division.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Now that all of the award teams were announced I upload those winners as well

Sorry I had to find better pictures apparently Woj gets crappy pictures sent to him because that's where I got then from

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If EA decide to make promo i just hope they make Doncic as PG because he has good handless and 3PT
I just hope Rose gets a competitive overall card if that's the case he got a Trending card at the start of November for that game but a 106 would be much appreciated lol

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I just hope Rose gets a competitive overall card if that's the case he got a Trending card at the start of November for that game but a 106 would be much appreciated lol
Damn everytime i read something about that guy or see a video of him i feel somekind of sadness deep inside and i immediately trough my head goes the question what if didnt happened what happened with his knee

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Damn everytime i read something about that guy or see a video of him i feel somekind of sadness deep inside and i immediately trough my head goes the question what if didnt happened what happened with his knee
Believe me I've been thinking that since the second it happened

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.