• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Arena Players

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Man, these new arena players are so bad. The masters for the normal arena are useless unless you need shards, and even the premium arena master is useless for many people who have the live pass. Is this one worth grinding?

TomH

Pro 2
A tremendous disappointment. 103 LBJ w +4 boost + 102 harden w clutch and then this junk. I spent some money on it before I got my wits about me - the 500 for 2000 points and watched the ad for 500. Didn’t get either one - so that’s 2500 points not given.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
It's a big disappointment. I am a f2p so I was not going to grind for the master anyway, but I hoped for something better from the free arenas. We get a PG for the third time in a row, and it hasn't got abilities/boosts. Magic had buzzer beater, Harden had double clutch. I think I will get Hardaway and maybe sell him for Shaq shards, even though superstars are useless too as of now.

Elysium

Rookie 1
Saaaame. I grinded Magic and Harden in 2-3 days each time, but this month, I won't even bother with spending stamina in Arena. I don't like the gameplay there and I'm a bit relieved that I won't have to grind it for a few days straight.

betaman411

All-Star 1
A tremendous disappointment. 103 LBJ w +4 boost + 102 harden w clutch and then this junk. I spent some money on it before I got my wits about me - the 500 for 2000 points and watched the ad for 500. Didn’t get either one - so that’s 2500 points not given.
Counter worked fine for yesterday but I watched the ad today and nothing. The rookie tourney worked yesterday and once so far today (only tried it once).

Ndnd

Rookie 2
It's a big disappointment. I am a f2p so I was not going to grind for the master anyway, but I hoped for something better from the free arenas. We get a PG for the third time in a row, and it hasn't got abilities/boosts. Magic had buzzer beater, Harden had double clutch. I think I will get Hardaway and maybe sell him for Shaq shards, even though superstars are useless too as of now.
Same dude. I’m just gonna get the masters and sell them for superstar shards

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Counter worked fine for yesterday but I watched the ad today and nothing. The rookie tourney worked yesterday and once so far today (only tried it once).
Same bro, I just wat he’s the arena ad but it didn’t give me any points like with

dtam2

Rookie 2
it's a whole month i would've been grinding on arena but they have 2 pgs and nobody needs a 100 and 103 pg that have trash stats
There would be much better players in a month and arena is only 103 OVR for a whole month. This is a shame.

RoadRunners

Rookie 1
What do you guys think about grinding for Lavine if you have extra nba cash? I didn't buy the live pass and don't feel like dropping a bag on Allen or Klay in the ah. He's got some crazy stats.

Elie

Rookie 1
Since i can play arena once in a year duo to the sensitive EA servers ... can i understand why they give me 150 points after watching the AD and not 500 points ... even in counting points they are sensitive!!! 🤦‍♂️

Ndnd

Rookie 2
The thing that’s happening with my ads is so weird. For the last two days, they would say “ads unavailable” for most of the day and then randomly become available later in the day. Today, they became “available” twice but I only got to watch one ad each time.

troc

Rookie 1
trash rewards, not counting points anyway. i'm stuck at a whopping 150 points. would have at least played for the master tokens, but i guess that's not happening.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.