• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA 2019-2020 Season Begins

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
leaguev3.jpeg

Image credit: NBA.com
Pre-season starts October 4th and I'm super excited for basketball to back. There was a ton of leaguewide roster shakeup over the offseason and I'm looking forward to seeing how things shake out.

Which teams will you be watching closely this year? How is your favorite team looking heading into the year?

Very interested in seeing the Clips and Lakers duke it out, how the Pelicans shape up that first year and seeing who controls the east.

My team, the Cavs, are still in the heart of rebuilding but I was very excited about our draft this year (especially the Kevin Porter Jr late 1st snag). I have no idea if the Garland/Sexton backcourt will be the future or not, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want the Rockets to win. I gotta see Harden and Westbrook win at least one championship. Kawhi, LeBron and Curry have had theirs so I'll be rooting against the Lakers, Clippers and GSW.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I really want the Rockets to win. I gotta see Harden and Westbrook win at least one championship. Kawhi, LeBron and Curry have had theirs so I'll be rooting against the Lakers, Clippers and GSW.
Even tho I'm not fans of them I would like then to win too..
But actually rooting for Utah. Really want a defensive team with a bunch of talented players to beat the superteams.. like Detroit did .. would be fun to watch..

Luis_C

Rookie 1
Staff member
Hoping the warriors don't suffer too much this year...the West is pretty ridiculous....

Chico

Rookie 1
Maybe og Golden State players be pumped with their new arena and put on a show night after night. Wishful thinking lol

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
Hoping the warriors don't suffer too much this year...the West is pretty ridiculous....

Maybe og Golden State players be pumped with their new arena and put on a show night after night. Wishful thinking lol

That will be really interesting to see as well. Their core is still very solid but the west got much stronger. It'll definitely be a prove it moment for them to prove the doubters the dynasty isn't over yet.

Blazer

Rookie 1
About half of the NBA teams changed over the summer. Some teams like clippers, lakers, nets, Boston, Utah made significant changes. West still very strong with a lot of superstar and star players. I support the blazers and I think we are a better team than last year. I am pretty confident that we are gonna be the top-five team in the west. Have one the best backcourts in the league. Dame and cj. Unstoppable on offense and average defenders. Jusuf got injured last season so whiteside is our starting center now. I believe he gonna have a career year. Very good rim protector and a good rebounder. Just needs to step up his offense. Power forward is Zach collins so is a very good defender, but I think he is still too young to be the starting PF of a contending team. I think we would trade whiteside for star power forward like blake griffin at the trade deadline and then would be championship contenders. We are projected to be the eight seed this season as always. Media just keeps disrespecting the blazers, but we were the third seed in the west for the last two seasons. Now no need to worry about OKC anymore, Lillard just destroyed them.

ThreeCavaliers

Rookie 1
About half of the NBA teams changed over the summer. Some teams like clippers, lakers, nets, Boston, Utah made significant changes. West still very strong with a lot of superstar and star players. I support the blazers and I think we are a better team than last year. I am pretty confident that we are gonna be the top-five team in the west. Have one the best backcourts in the league. Dame and cj. Unstoppable on offense and average defenders. Jusuf got injured last season so whiteside is our starting center now. I believe he gonna have a career year. Very good rim protector and a good rebounder. Just needs to step up his offense. Power forward is Zach collins so is a very good defender, but I think he is still too young to be the starting PF of a contending team. I think we would trade whiteside for star power forward like blake griffin at the trade deadline and then would be championship contenders. We are projected to be the eight seed this season as always. Media just keeps disrespecting the blazers, but we were the third seed in the west for the last two seasons. Now no need to worry about OKC anymore, Lillard just destroyed them.

I certainly was rooting for the Blazers last year and hope they make it back in the playoffs, big fan of CJ personally.

Blazer

Rookie 1
I certainly was rooting for the Blazers last year and hope they make it back in the playoffs, big fan of CJ personally.
Thanks for rooting for the blazers. You are one of the few people who actually respect the blazers. CJ is one of the best shooting guards in the league. If he was the first option on a team, he would be averages 25 or 26 points per game. Lillard last year missed one game and in that game, CJ had a triple-double. He is one of the only players who haven't made an All-Star game. Collin Sexton and darius garland say that they are future dame and CJ and I hope that's true. However, they both are 6'2".

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Raps just won their opening game against the Pels... 130-122 after playing OT.

And the present squad players got their rings. Those who left in free agency or got waived during summer will get when they visit, incl. Kawhi obv.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
They are gonna do the Porzingis rehab template for Klay.

After rushing back KD and seeing the aftermath, the Dubs ain't gonna do the same insane thing twice, not to a supermax player who has stayed loyal for 9 yrs.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.