• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

My current NBA line advise needed please

Pasasee

Rookie 3

Who can I put in place of Garnett and detour that would still give me good boost like Garnett gives me plus 4 post and detour + 3 block players that are available from the auction house would be ideal. Also what are the boost players for clutch 3-pointers that are available to buy from ah? IAM a f2p with 1.7 mill coins and 2600 NBA cash. I grind daily

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’d get 2x 106s at around 400-600k each. Possibly Def players so that you could max a
Def coach (now or setting up for the future).
Maybe grind for PF Shaq instead

Amma

Rookie 1
I’d get 2x 106s at around 400-600k each. Possibly Def players so that you could max a

Agree, the price of some 106 really fall down just keep snipe.
Def, balance and shooting style coach easy to match max (5 players).
the street one i think hard to do if your want improve the overall since some of them (104+ OVR) not auctionable (like admiral, Bradley, And Baylor)

Last edited:

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I can get the of Shaq what player do I need to max out my coach bonus?

Altavilla

Pro 1
I can get the of Shaq what player do I need to max out my coach bonus?
The first that comes to mind is 106 Def C Howard. 104 Gobert is perhaps an even better fit. Or 102 Sabonis. But do a wider AH search to get a grip on prices. Sometimes you even find something worth sniping just lying around forgotten. (That search is one of the best parts of this game for me. Enjoy it and take your time.)

Amma

Rookie 1
Guys which one is better a 106 ovr with +3 team boost or a 107 ovr without boost?

depending on your needs, if you go for your starters lineup of course 107 ovr without boost is the great deal but if you go for your bench 106 with boost is the right deal.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
The first that comes to mind is 106 Def C Howard. 104 Gobert is perhaps an even better fit. Or 102 Sabonis. But do a wider AH search to get a grip on prices. Sometimes you even find something worth sniping just lying around forgotten. (That search is one of the best parts of this game for me. Enjoy it and take your time.)
What kinda boost does 106 Howard have?

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Will the 104 gobert match king of the court and bring the boosted number up after I get to 5 players? what about a 104 towns ? How do I tell who will match king of the court?

betaman411

All-Star 1
King of the Court is a Street Lineup Playstyle. None of the Centers in the pic are Street. The location of the red star denotes where playstyle is indicated. Red star is street, green circle is balanced, blue diamond is shooting and orange shield is defense.

Last edited:

Amma

Rookie 1
Will the 104 gobert match king of the court and bring the boosted number up after I get to 5 players? what about a 104 towns ? How do I tell who will match king of the court? View attachment 1912 View attachment 1911
Lmao just see the player gameplay style type, 104 gobert is DEF and 104 town is balance.
none of them match the type of coach you are using (see the icon in the left corner of the card for know the style type ; red star is street, green circle is balance, blue diamond is shooting and orange square is DEF)
If you find center position with boost for match with coach you are using, 101 boogie or 106 big country can be a good choice for you.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Lmao just see the player gameplay style type, 104 gobert is DEF and 104 town is balance.
none of them match the type of coach you are using (see the icon in the left corner of the card for know the style type ; red star is street, green circle is balance, blue diamond is shooting and orange square is DEF)
If you find center position with boost for match with coach you are using, 101 boogie or 106 big country can be a good choice for you.
Thank for the feedback

Pasasee

Rookie 3

I'm going to be able to get one more Master on my updated lineup should I get shaq or Ming and in which position. Would really like to get feedback from multiple people especially ones that are using shaq or Ming in those positions. Thank you

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 1920

I'm going to be able to get one more Master on my updated lineup should I get shaq or Ming and in which position. Would really like to get feedback from multiple people especially ones that are using shaq or Ming in those positions. Thank you
I know you're new here but stop making threads about your lineup every other day just update the old one and make a new post on it saying that you updated it this is your final warning about spam before action has to be taken about this

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I know you're new here but stop making threads about your lineup every other day just update the old one and make a new post on it saying that you updated it this is your final warning about spam before action has to be taken about this
I posted in other one but received no answer for extended time frame? So when that happens should I delete the old post and post new post to avoid the spam issues? What is the spam policy if the other post isn't getting answered? Also I modified the bench so the that isn't a modified post to original? Just want to make sure I am doing things correctly.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I posted in other one but received not answer for extended time frame? So when that happens should I delete the old post and post new post to avoid the spam issues?
No you wait until you get an answer I just saw your original question you quoted your own post meaning no one got a notification about it and not everyone checks every message but then you quoted me while I was asleep then when I woke up you made an entirely new thread you just have to have patience

Pasasee

Rookie 3
No you wait until you get an answer I just saw your original question you quoted your own post meaning no one got a notification about it and not everyone checks every message but then you quoted me while I was asleep then when I woke up you made an entirely new thread you just have to have patience
No problem I will do my best to avoid giving you extra work. Not my goal at all. Thank for your time and the reply. Can you tell me how to delete my posts? Under modification it doesn't give me an option to delete or remove.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No problem I will do my best to avoid giving you extra work. Not my goal at all. Thank for your time and the reply. Can you tell me how to delete my posts? Under modification it doesn't give me an option to delete or remove.
You can't only a mod or admin can

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.