• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

My Android NBALM app keeps crashing since 7pm East Asia time

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Hi all,

For those playing Android version, have any of u experienced this since the 7am/pm reset earlier today?

I can't get in anymore. the app has crashed so many times that I've given up. Maybe EA needs to knows this.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Android. no crashes to report lately other than some ads that make my game stall after I click to watch.

what are you specifically doing in game when the game is crashing for you?

timsg0102

Rookie 2
When I try to load the game, and halfway through the loading, it would crash.

I don't even have to play any part of the game for it to crash. I have deleted, reinstalled, restart my phone but to no avail.

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
Last week I crashed playing the campaign S2 North Pole events I was able to get back in and there was a blue RESUME button where i was booted when I try to resume it Crashes every time . Today the sound dont match screen so slow

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Finally, it worked yesterday late morning after I finished my gym workout. apparently it was because I used my Android details to log in, it'd crash.

But when I used my fb one, it would successfully login in, w/ nps. Thank the Heavens. lol.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
Last week I crashed playing the campaign S2 North Pole events I was able to get back in and there was a blue RESUME button where i was booted when I try to resume it Crashes every time . Today the sound dont match screen so slow

Have you solved the S2 North Pole crashing issue?

TreyBurke

Rookie 1

Have you solved the S2 North Pole crashing issue?
[/quote

Nope, Its after midnight 12/31 just tried and

Attachments

• serveimage.jpg
    serveimage.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 623
Android. no crashes to report lately other than some ads that make my game stall after I click to watch.
A way to avoid the stalling when watching ads is to switch tabs after every ad watched. So watch an ad, then switch to my team and watch another one, then switch to leagues and watch another one etc.

betaman411

All-Star 1
A way to avoid the stalling when watching ads is to switch tabs after every ad watched. So watch an ad, then switch to my team and watch another one, then switch to leagues and watch another one etc.

I've found this as well. Usually just cycling through the front page where the ad is works too. Seems any interaction with the touchscreen helps but I still get the occasional lockup.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.