• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mr. Triple Double Monthly Master

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
Is it worth it to complete the 109 BB Westbrook owing to the fact that there will be not much time to enjoy the card and we still have no idea how frequent we can use our season 3 lineups in the next season? What do yall think??!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is it worth it to complete the 109 BB Westbrook owing to the fact that there will be not much time to enjoy the card and we still have no idea how frequent we can use our season 3 lineups in the next season? What do yall think??!
Depends on ur team i guess.. assuming their is one week to play in October..
But ya assuming we get to complete it only in the last week, doesnt make much sense to spend too much on it..if any at all

Ailman

Rookie 1
Interesting. I didn’t have much luck with his cards last year. This year is a complete different story though.. my goodness
I believe it was a 95 Westbrook, usually he sucks at threes but this version was amazing. Something with GT Carmelo, 90% three point shooter even thought he doesnt have the best shooting stats.

dub365

All-Star 1
I've got WB at 108 and he's pretty dope. I like him just as much as 110 Bron, though he doesn't have the height to get as many blocks. 2 more levels for his BB and I'll be stoked.

X020179

Pro 1
I've got WB at 108 and he's pretty dope. I like him just as much as 110 Bron, though he doesn't have the height to get as many blocks. 2 more levels for his BB and I'll be stoked.
Good to hear. I plan on sending Bron on his way back to the AH once I get Brodie to 106.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Westbrook is the last Monthly Master in the videos posted by GCs they didn't show the card but the packs said Westbrook on them
Sorry to ask (since I know you don't make statements like this lightly) but is it confirmed Westbrook is the last MM? I know it only makes sense since the launch of s4 is "supposed to happen" in early to mid-October but I was just wondering if it had been explicitly stated anywhere by EA?

I think those of us that have been saving bonus packs are all in the same boat. Since the last promo of September doesn't benefit from opening them, I'm contemplating opening mine now to accelerate my MM progress and know exactly what I need for the BB version (if only to sell him). Any reason not proceed as well as to stop saving them from this point forward?

dub365

All-Star 1
Sorry to ask (since I know you don't make statements like this lightly) but is it confirmed Westbrook is the last MM? I know it only makes sense since the launch of s4 is "supposed to happen" in early to mid-October but I was just wondering if it had been explicitly stated anywhere by EA?

I think those of us that have been saving bonus packs are all in the same boat. Since the last promo of September doesn't benefit from opening them, I'm contemplating opening mine now to accelerate my MM progress and know exactly what I need for the BB version (if only to sell him). Any reason not proceed as well as to stop saving them from this point forward?
I don't see how there would be another MM since even if you rushed the build, you'd have no time to use it. That's why I used my packs and rushed Westbrook. But I've seen nothing said about it.....stranger things have happened

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'd say yes because there is absolutely no time to build unless they decide to delay the new season 3 weeks but they would have to announce that when the hypothetical MM comes out but you're definitely safe using them on Westbrook

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Is it just me or does anyone else prefer the clutch Westbrook over the BB?
Same stats correct?
Also what about the duo westbrook? (Honestly doesn't look that great compared to the MM)

G34

Rookie 1
Is it just me or does anyone else prefer the clutch Westbrook over the BB?
Same stats correct?
Also what about the duo westbrook? (Honestly doesn't look that great compared to the MM)

His clutch is just as bad as Baylor's post shot.
you have a very small target area to shoot from.
if you shoot while in motion and the shot is fired outside that area, the chances of making the shot drop significantly.
if you are standing still within that area and there is a guard on you, you can't fire a shot until you somehow get rid of defender which mean you have to exit the clutch area.

Just a terrible designed ability in every aspect.

Only thing that is worth it is the fact that it's pre-activated. Other than that i'd rather have the BB.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
if you shoot while in motion and the shot is fired outside that area, the chances of making the shot drop significantly.
if you are standing still within that area and there is a guard on you, you can't fire a shot until you somehow get rid of defender which mean you have to exit the clutch area.

Only thing that is worth it is the fact that it's pre-activated. Other than that i'd rather have the BB.
Thank you for your input and insite. Much appreciated.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I'd take the chance at 3 points at the end of the quarter over a double 2pt clutch from that spot because the AI will make the BB every time unless it's blocked whereas the clutch isn't hard to block when playing against it but playing with it would also easy to get blocked

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I'd take the chance at 3 points at the end of the quarter over a double 2pt clutch from that spot because the AI will make the BB every time unless it's blocked whereas the clutch isn't hard to block when playing against it but playing with it would also easy to get blocked
So you pick BB?

Best way for 2pt clutch is running to the spot and make a dunk or a floater. Someone like Westbrook has no problem dunking from that far

But BB is better imo

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.