• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

More training pts or coins?

I didn't train players too frequently throughout the season and as I was training platinums, I quickly ran out of my 9M coins and found my coins and training points were pretty close.
What about everyone else?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
TP and coins for platinums are almost identical to each other for every platinum card if that is what you're asking otherwise not sure what you're asking

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I usually don't bother training my plats unless they are already earmarked as non-auctionable.

Same which is the main reason I chose KD as the 1 plat I maxed out and that was a huge money pit but a goal of mine so it had to be done

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well, i have plenty of TP?s and not enough coins.
But this is my first season and i joined around March, so this is a learning experience still. At first i didn?t train any players. Then i ended training bench players and regreted not having trained them when they were starters, so i started training everyone, even players i knew weren?t going to be on my team for much time. (I had the coins for it... for quite some time i had 100M coins.) I knew the proper balance for training players was somewhere in the middle but, like I said, I view this season as a learning experience, so I kept training and experimenting new players. Now I feel ready for next season and I?m quite proud of my acomplishments on this one :cool:

betaman411

All-Star 1
I usually don't bother training my plats unless they are already earmarked as non-auctionable.

Same which is the main reason I chose KD as the 1 plat I maxed out and that was a huge money pit but a goal of mine so it had to be done
I had the same goal but gave up on completing lvl 6. I spread the tp and coins around to my other players to get my OVR higher. Has made reaching Legend in SD much easier the last few tourneys...but I feel like a quitter. At this point, I could still do it but I'd have to use my Royalty LBJ as TP. I'm conflicted on my Legacy lineups. Can just about reach 105 on both teams but that means giving up some of the players that represent the biggest accomplishments of the season. Alternatively, I'm considering using Legacy Dirk, Royalty LBJ and Master Harden in my lineups.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I had the same goal but gave up on completing lvl 6. I spread the tp and coins around to my other players to get my OVR higher. Has made reaching Legend in SD much easier the last few tourneys...but I feel like a quitter. At this point, I could still do it but I'd have to use my Royalty LBJ as TP. I'm conflicted on my Legacy lineups. Can just about reach 105 on both teams but that means giving up some of the players that represent the biggest accomplishments of the season. Alternatively, I'm considering using Legacy Dirk, Royalty LBJ and Master Harden in my lineups.

I'm using Dirk on my alt's bench and with Harden starting on my main and LeBron on the bench all maxed once I hit 100 I stopped caring about overall which is why I didn't go for the Pantheon masters outside of Stojakovic (OP stats and amazing top of the key 3pt shooter not so much from the corner) and Davis in a couple days once I get the SD rewards and another reason is I took so long to get Harden out of laziness in H2H/SD and seasons that I didn't get him until after the season score came out so replacing a card I just got with an ability and that has played great for me made no sense so I spent the 30 mil I would have spent on those 7 cards on cards I wanted

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.