• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

More Next Gen Players?

GoonSquad_12

Rookie 1
Do you guys think EA will released more Next Gen players or will this be another program they'll forget about, if they haven't already.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They said they would but they could easily ditch that at the drop of a hat and not tell us until they're bombarded with questions about it like what happened with 83 which has been delayed several times and doesn't have a current time table for when it comes out and honestly they may never release it

cire2245

Rookie 3
I don't mind them forgetting the next gen even though i do have 50+ unopened next gen tokens. But i hope they bring more on elevate programs, like new players or increasing the max level. Imo this is the best program right now because it is grindable within reasonable time unlike the rest.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
My gut feel is next gen is over.. I'd rather impact be over .. or even legends.. but hey..

Gareth64

Rookie 1
My gut feel is next gen is over.. I'd rather impact be over .. or even legends.. but hey..

Yeah I mean for me, the drop in OVR when you've been grinding out an Impact card is really annoying, nothing interesting in Legends yet at all and most people will have grinded the next gen cards they wanted weeks ago...

Surely they'll make the next Harden campaign a much higher OVR given the OVR curve right now?

I don't really care about any of the Showdown masters either right now so there's not much to do with my stamina and I am very much waiting for the Christmas promo!

slin

Rookie 1

Yeah I mean for me, the drop in OVR when you've been grinding out an Impact card is really annoying, nothing interesting in Legends yet at all and most people will have grinded the next gen cards they wanted weeks ago...

Surely they'll make the next Harden campaign a much higher OVR given the OVR curve right now?

I don't really care about any of the Showdown masters either right now so there's not much to do with my stamina and I am very much waiting for the Christmas promo!
[/quote]

I mean, you could spend your time grinding showdown, and getting your rep count up, because when Christmas promo drops tomorrow, there will be rep and coin packs to get. 20,000 rep for 10 snowflakes, or 10,000 coins for 10 snowflakes. :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.