• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Monday Maintenance? changes?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
was a bit surprised 2 get maintenance 2day... i can see no changes:

- rookies still auctionable/ unauctionable.. roughly 50/50
- SD still costing 40 stamina
- seasons still 20 stamina..

betaman411

All-Star 1
MF'ers changed the SD reward to Top 300 instead of Top 100 and extended this tourney...why the F can't they tweet that shit out?!

betaman411

All-Star 1
sheeet, top 100, 200, 300, 400 + 500....

f'in hell...

Man, glad you posted this. I didn't even think to click on the rewards and just went by what was visible! F me, I was so done with SD but sitting at 560 right now. Anybody got estimates on the 300 and 400 breakpoints?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
no probs..

im a little peaved.. would have acutally played SD if there was a chance of top 500, 100 was impossible, but 500... ack..

if u get a free elite now, you ow me one ;)

betaman411

All-Star 1
no probs..

im a little peaved.. would have acutally played SD if there was a chance of top 500, 100 was impossible, but 500... ack..

if u get a free elite now, you ow me one ;)

Haha, problem is I have to work! 2 wins and I moved up 100 spots. I had a feeling there would be a lot of players bunched up around 1.5M. Top 200 was less than 1.8M but I didn't even bother yesterday...kinda bs. I wish they would've just ended the tourney and reward Top 500 rather than extend it but I know others feel differently. Guess I'll be "staying in" for lunch! Haha

edlllpt

Pro 1
MF'ers changed the SD reward to Top 300 instead of Top 100 and extended this tourney...why the F can't they tweet that shit out?!

where does it say top300? I still see top100 everywhere?

And the timing of the end of the tournament was set to end at 18 UTC for a while

edlllpt

Pro 1
After this one I'm already seeing 'top 100, 200, 300, 400 + 500....'

maintenance that don't affect everyone at the same time are not acceptable, EA...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

maintenance that don't affect everyone at the same time are not acceptable, EA...
You in the top 500?
I'm 750 rt now.. dont think I can make top 500 in 3 hrs without stamina refills though
It looks like the legendary pack is not going to have an elite though..

edlllpt

Pro 1

You in the top 500?
I'm 750 rt now.. dont think I can make top 500 in 3 hrs without stamina refills though

If you're already in legendary and can win over 10 games I think you have a chance.

I'm above 1.6M and near 300th so I'll try to get it. But even with a better prize, I'm not happy with this kind of late changes

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, looks like EA is listening. Next step 1 week showdown seasons please.

YES! 2 weeks is just too damn long. I know they don't wanna give out an elite every week though. But they could give us tokens to turn in for elites. That way if you can only get to Superstar every week, after several weeks you could still earn an elite. Similar to how they started SD last year. I think it keeps ppl more engaged in SD if it's only a week.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

You in the top 500?

If you're already in legendary and can win over 10 games I think you have a chance.

I'm above 1.6M and near 300th so I'll try to get it. But even with a better prize, I'm not happy with this kind of late changes

Had a bunch of losses.. then made a string of wins.. sitting at 390s rt now.. let's c..
Ya agree.. but at this point in the game.. what else can we expect from EA...

edlllpt

Pro 1
It still says top 100 here after the maintenance

fyi

top100 - 81 with fan boost
top200 - 80 or 81 with fan boost
top 300 - 80 with fan boost
top 400 - elite with a '?' - maybe a new program?
top 500 - elite

this staggered maintenance not affecting everyone at the same time is not excusable...

Well, looks like EA is listening. Next step 1 week showdown seasons please.

Better prizes may look like a good change, but doing this with hours left to the deadline, during a Monday when most people are busy and have things to do is not OK.

'EA listening' can't be a synonym of rush hour changes. At least give us one day. not 4 hours or less, with the changes not even reaching everyone.

Alekk

Rookie 2
top100 - 81 with fan boost
top200 - 80 or 81 with fan boost
top 300 - 80 with fan boost
top 400 - elite with a '?' - maybe a new program?
top 500 - elite

That's just the fan boost with a question mark. Most likely meaning, it has a chance at being an elite with fan boost. Would make sense as it's a reward between a basic elite and elite with fan boost.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.