• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mobile Madness Promo

cire2245

Rookie 3
Can anyone explain how the Zion glitch works
I just logged in, then it is already on my unclaimed inventory. I got 2 packs. Others got multiple 91 zions. Random i guess

Attachments

• 30A7310C-719F-4ECF-98B8-7E4367DB3F77.png
    30A7310C-719F-4ECF-98B8-7E4367DB3F77.png
    973.4 KB · Views: 181

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The lack of a free blitz is setting this up as another bad promo and almost all of the S5 promos have been bad

TomH

Pro 2
It’s beyond belief or words what EA just did to *all* the All Star boost cards. They didn’t just reduce the boosts, they made them position only. They’ve gone too far. I’m serious.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It’s beyond belief or words what EA just did to *all* the All Star boost cards. They didn’t just reduce the boosts, they made them position only. They’ve gone too far. I’m serious.
Yeah that was BS I'm just glad I sold Giannis awhile ago

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
These guys are clueless to what gamers want they're even getting rid of the ability to carry over all of the MM emblems and limiting it to half to "help them make more ways to help us get an MM" but I call bullshit on that
Oh wow! I did not know this and have been just shaving back MM points to stay near 60K. I guess I should bang out Dr J then before the end of the month?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh wow! I did not know this and have been just shaving back MM points to stay near 60K. I guess I should bang out Dr J then before the end of the month?
If you run strategic then definitely because I doubt they do 3 strategic MMs in a row to start the season that's why I wasn't saving any of my emblems but it's not like I would have enough over 2 months to hit the 60k mark anyways

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, I guess this one is the main clusterf' of the season, right?
Oh wow... I still hadn't noticed it became position only

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Can we check if only ones who got this surprise pack is those who have a player with downgraded boosts from ASW? If so might be a low key make good to make people stop complaining?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.