• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mm master robertson

cire2245

Rookie 3
Pulled him from 750 pack. Mm store got locked though but have notification that all the mm points that i will acquire can be used on next mm master. Hope i haven’t used up yet all my luck for this season.

Attachments

• 5E697DCD-7BBC-4096-9A73-11F4153803E2.png
    5E697DCD-7BBC-4096-9A73-11F4153803E2.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 260

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Pulled him from 750 pack. Mm store got locked though but have notification that all the mm points that i will acquire can be used on next mm master. Hope i haven’t used up yet all my luck for this season.
Thats .01% chance...you have all the luck...im still waiting mine.😁😁😁

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Howd did this happened? Aready spent 5k and supposedly finished 1st set of 10, but instead reset to start again . 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-004242.png
    Screenshot_20210204-004242.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_20210204-004242.png
    Screenshot_20210204-004242.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_20210204-004122.png
    Screenshot_20210204-004122.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 308

dub365

All-Star 1
Howd did this happened? Aready spent 5k and supposedly finished 1st set of 10, but instead reset to start again . 😭😭😭
It resets every day. If you want to go for the better packs, just save all of your emblems for a several days & use all at once

dub365

All-Star 1
Ughhhhhhhh
I don't see how it really matters. It won't take near the whole month to grind out Oscar, the drop rates for Oscar are super low, and there aren't any really good support players to pull anyways. I've dropped about 10k emblems on the 500 pack and pulled a lot of 79 Golds which is the highest I've seen.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
I don't see how it really matters. It won't take near the whole month to grind out Oscar, the drop rates for Oscar are super low, and there aren't any really good support players to pull anyways. I've dropped about 10k emblems on the 500 pack and pulled a lot of 79 Golds which is the highest I've seen.
likewise. still good to help finish Kawhi and AD sets without spending on AH.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd much rather pull him but what matters us how stupid it is that they reset the packs when it costs 16,250 just to unlock the highest odd pack I don't see any reason besides greed for why they would reset the packs daily

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd much rather pull him but what matters us how stupid it is that they reset the packs when it costs 16,250 just to unlock the highest odd pack I don't see any reason besides greed for why they would reset the packs daily
It's just how EA rolls. On purpose or by accident, usually doesn't work out in our favor

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's just how EA rolls. On purpose or by accident, usually doesn't work out in our favor
Yep and when it does they patch it and claim it was an unfair advantage when everywhere that the game is available had access to communities to find out about it before it's patched

Xboxmad

Rookie 1

TRUE, im with u pal...tel me if we wl throw stone into their window 😃😃😃

madmac

Rookie 1
Well 1 or 2 days left and I just have 49k emblems so it is impossible to get Robertson, I wanna ask if those 49k emblems will be carried to the next MM?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well 1 or 2 days left and I just have 49k emblems so it is impossible to get Robertson, I wanna ask if those 49k emblems will be carried to the next MM?
supposed to be carried over.. but never can take anything for sure with EA

dub365

All-Star 1
supposed to be carried over.. but never can take anything for sure with EA
Pretty sure the unspent ones carry over. For example, I spent 22k on packs for Oscar and pulled him. Since then, I've accrued 35k. Those 35k should carry over, but not the 57k that I've accumulated in total.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Pretty sure the unspent ones carry over. For example, I spent 22k on packs for Oscar and pulled him. Since then, I've accrued 35k. Those 35k should carry over, but not the 57k that I've accumulated in total.
Ya I have 60k ready for the next.. just saying am prepared for the worst ..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.