• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

MM hidden jersey

dub365

All-Star 1
This month they give you 2 jerseys for completing 3 sets of each of the Monthly Masters. I completed the 1st three sets for SF LeBron and the last 3 for PG LeBron, so it seems any 3 will work but it's got to be 3 for each Master.
Lakers is +2 3pt and +2 Pass
Heat is +2 Block and +2 Dunk
Screenshot_20201104-102047.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wow that's pretty cool but those boosts suck for being the highest tier of jerseys in the game all the other super jerseys are +10 total even all the royal jerseys are like that

dub365

All-Star 1
Wow that's pretty cool but those boosts suck for being the highest tier of jerseys in the game all the other super jerseys are +10 total even all the royal jerseys are like that
Lol, yup. I have this jersey from the beginning of the season that's only an Elite and it's +3 Block/ +3 Dunk.
Screenshot_20201104-143442.png

But it's stil worthwhile for lots of ppl I'm sure. Doesn't cost anything

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.