• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Missing Duo Point

ZAYMANS

Rookie 1
So I was playing the duo event for the 99 Middleton and server maintenance happen and I lost my point how do I get it back?

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Man that sucks! Unscheduled maintenances can screw you up royally in a campaign like this.
Taking into consideration that you need 2-3 days hard grind for a single point then loosing that point due to unexpected maintenance is disaster for entire promo...basicly you loose 2 109 players if EA dont give back that point...smh 😐🔫

betaman411

All-Star 1
I mean seriously...how f'ing sh*tty is it that you get one chance at these duo events? If I didn't get so many chances to complete the mundane live event it "might" make sense but c'mon. Add to it that you can accidentally play the same duo event twice and it will happily eat your token is the ultimate in lazy programming.

@TomH : You're right...it is.

Qhu

Rookie 1
I mean seriously...how f'ing sh*tty is it that you get one chance at these duo events? If I didn't get so many chances to complete the mundane live event it "might" make sense but c'mon. Add to it that you can accidentally play the same duo event twice and it will happily eat your token is the ultimate in lazy programming.

@TomH : You're right...it is.
I think u do...one time the game crashed when I was playing the Shaqand yao attack event but somehow after one day they give me the point back random

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I think u do...one time the game crashed when I was playing the Shaqand yao attack event but somehow after one day they give me the point back random
Ya i remember last time they compensated people.. this time waiting to hear someone who got compensated..

Amma

Rookie 1

Hope so, so suck lost poin cause of crash or unscheduled maintenance.

Epto

Rookie 1
Nope didnt get duo coin back for east side same thing happn to me and i called ea they gave me 2400 green dollars

Epto

Rookie 1
The reason you wont get the point back they said cuz they gave everyone free west and east coin so technically they said we never lost anything so compensate with cash instead

mambaiscold

Rookie 1
I was on pace to get Westbrook and Harden ftp, but of course the event crashed, and I lost the duo token. Free throw shooting in these events is a bug, and they still won't fix it. But I ain't surprised. Does not seem like they will compensate the token rather just cash which is some bs. Wasted so much time honestly.

G34

Rookie 1
Uhm,
if it is indeed 2400 cash,

That's about 320-360 east or west points (if you convert to refills)
That's pretty close to making it up asides the east/west points already given which is more that fair.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.